eleven

"so leader, what's the plan for today?"

mark sighed, already annoyed with the grinning student next to him.

"it's national leave mark alone day," mark grumbled, half-asleep.

"darn, i thought that was tomorrow, guess i got my schedule wrong," donghyuck sighed, a teasing grin on his lips.

"good one," yangyang chirped.

donghyuck raised his hand for a high-five and yangyang went to high-five him back, but right before they did, donghyuck moved his hand away from yangyang's and made a peace sign.

yangyang stared at donghyuck in shock and betrayal, making donghyuck laugh.

mark let out a loud sigh, looking around and feeling relieved when he saw jaemin at his locker.

"i'll be back," the oldest said before taking off in the direction of jaemin.

"mornin'," jaemin grinned at mark when he noticed the male. "man, you already look dead. well, you always do, so i guess it would be you look more dead than normal."

mark laughed, shaking his head. "yangyang and donghyuck are now best friends and their favorite thing is annoying me. it starts as soon as i walk in the door."

"feels bad man," jaemin snickered, closing his locker door. "though i guess chenji is kind of the same way. speaking of, those two idiots got detention again."

"what for this time?" mark asked, the two walking towards his locker.

"what else? stealing snacks from the teachers' lounge again."

"you would think they would stop."

"they're not that smart."

mark chuckled, shaking his head and opening his locker.

"guys!" renjun's voice from behind mark scared him. "guess what!"

"an alien landed in your backyard?" jaemin teased.

"i wish- but no!" renjun sighed before going back to beaming at them. "try again!"

"you aced your art exam?" mark took a guess this time.

"yes, but that's not what i'm talking about," renjun replied.

"you seem energetic this morning," jeno commented, walking over to the group with his hands in his pockets.

"he's telling us to guess something that happened," jaemin informed.