twelve

mark crouched down next to jisung, looking at the younger boy who had his eyes trained on nct who were walking around the dock, waiting for a shipment

"i'm almost into their line," jaemin mumbled over the ear piece.

"fuck!"

"what? what's wrong?" jeno asked, panicked from jaemin's sudden scream.

"since when did their security get this good?" jaemin whined. "it'll take forever to get through now."

mark pursed his lips, trying not to smile. donghyuck really was the best at what he does.

"what should we do now?" chenle asked, looking at jeno.

yuta looked up and his eyes scanned the area, meeting mark's and then jisung's.

yuta smirked, turning towards jungwoo and mark immediately knew what he was saying. mark could practically hear it because yuta said it so often.

"go have fun, but not too much fun."

a grin made its way on jungwoo's lips and he looked over to where mark and jisung were.

"fuck, they saw us," mark cursed, silently talking with jungwoo through his eyes.

"get up you dumbass," mark said to jisung, grabbing the younger's arm and running in the direction of jeno and chenle.

"woah," jisung mumbled in shock, looking back only to see a flare cover up the moon.

"did you look at it," mark asked, pushing the male down behind a tree.

jisung nodded, blinking his eyes to try and get his sight back.

mark clicked his tongue, "you know he has a bunch of flares and likes to use them."

jisung didn't say anything.

"what the fuck is this," jaemin asked in shock. "it's playing a video?"

it was playing random shitposts, making renjun laugh.

"okay, that's actually really funny," renjun forced out in between his laughs.

"hey there," a voice scared mark and jisung and they turned and saw jungwoo standing there, a bright smile on his lips.

jisung fumbled and grabbed his gun, pointing it at jungwoo, so mark did the same.