fourteen

"oh my god!"

"oh my god!"

mark shot awake, sitting up from the loud yells outside his room.

he clumsily grabbed his glasses and dragged himself out of bed, looking at the time.

3:30am

fuck them, mark internally grumbled, being met with an equally pissed and tired looking donghyuck outside his door.

the two males made their way down the stairs after acknowledging each other. they saw yuta smothering a male in the front doorway once they made it to the living room.

"this better be fucking important," johnny grumbled from behind them, a pistol in his hand.

"wow ten you're back too! welcome!" ten, who was standing next to yuta and the mystery male grumbled angrily, walking inside the house.

"what's going on?" mark asked ten, stopping the older from walking up to his room.

"taeyong told me to go to the airport and pick up winwin so i did and now yuta is freaking out," ten answered, rolling his eyes.

"winwin?" mark immediately woke right up and walked over to yuta.

"let go! share him!" mark cried, trying to pull yuta off of winwin.

"winwinnie!" johnny cheered, handing his pistol to ten and walking over to the group as well.

"who the fuck is winwin?" donghyuck asked ten.

"another member of the family," ten answered vaguely. "that everyone is in love with."

"noted," donghyuck mumbled.

once the small reunion was over and mark was walking back upstairs next to donghyuck, he realized how strange it was for winwin to come back just a few days after lucas after they were both doing missions in china.

"what's up leader? you look concerned," donghyuck pointed out.

"i'm just thinking about how it's weird taeyong called both lucas and winwin home this week," mark answered honestly, looking at the male next to him.

"yeah that is weird now that you mention it," donghyuck mumbled.

"i have a bad feeling," mark sighed, shaking his head. "oh well, see you in the morning."

"goodnight."