It's Not Complicated, Deku.

CW/TWs: Canonverse/Post-Canon/Aged up/Second Years/Slight Manga Spoilers From Chapter 362 And On/Fluff/Ambiguous or Open Ending/Happy Ending/Song Fic.

Class 2-A is having a little party in the common area to celebrate the end of a stressful exam week. At some point, Midoriya and Bakugou got pushed into doing karaoke together because of course they did. Their friends are always plotting against them. Well it was for their benefit but they didn't know that. The song had already been picked for them and Midoriya is told to do the girl's part which he frowns at, but shrugs it off. Bakugou protested saying he doesn't want to until Midoriya sets a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"It's just one song, Kacchan." Midoriya smiles encouragingly

Bakugou looks at him for a moment then answers with a grunt and an eye-roll snatching the mic from Jirou. She was waiting for him to take it as she held it out for him. Bakugou then shrugged Midoriya's hand off his shoulder while Jirou walked back to her station to start the song. Lyrics appeared on the screen, each word lighting up in pink so Midoriya knew he was supposed to sing.

"Am I out of my head? Am I out of my mind? If you only knew the bad things I like. Don't think, that I can explain it. What can I say, it's complicated." Midoriya sang nervously

He was trying to be confident but with all the eyes on him, it was difficult.

"Don't matter what you say. Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you. So good, that you can't explain it. What can I say, it's complicated." Midoriya blushed at those lines of lyrics because well clearly they were sexual

He glanced back and forth from Bakugou to the screen that's spitting out lyrics, hoping the other wasn't judging him. The blonde had his eyes on the screen though seeming to be focused on waiting for his turn. The next line of lyrics popped up on the screen and were turning from yellow to blue as Bakugou started singing.

"Nothing's that bad, if it feels good. So you come back, like I knew you would. And we're both wild. And the night's young. And you're my drug, breathe you in 'til my face numb." The blonde sang and his voice gritty and unwavering like his eyes on the screen

His tone matched pretty well with the song coming as a surprise to no one. The girls' attention was definitely captured by Bakugou's singing voice because he was actually trying to sound good. Midoriya just looked at him in awe. There truly was nothing Kacchan wasn't good at.

"Drop it down to that bass drum. I got what you dream about. Nails scratchin' my back tatt, eyes closed while you scream out. And you keep me in with those hips, while my teeth sink in those lips, while your body's giving me life and you suffocate in my kiss." Bakugou had closed his eyes as if trying to imagine doing those things with someone

Midoriya is pretty sure that a few of his blushing classmates wish they were that someone Bakugou seemed to be imagining. The shorter was blushing too as he looked back at the screen trying to focus.

The blonde's eyes opened and his voice softened.
"Then you said "I want you forever, even when we're not together." He then placed his hand on his chest and patted it once

"Scars on my body, so I can take you wherever, like. I want you forever, even when we're not together. Scars on my body, I can look at you whenever, oh." Bakugou glanced over to the other

Midoriya however was trying not to blush when the blonde looked at him as he prepared to sing the next part. Whether it was because he was embarrassed to be singing in front of everyone or that he was this close to his Kacchan, he's not sure. He took a gulp and inhaled through his nose. He could do this!