Confession.

CW/TWs: Canonverse/Slight Manga Spoilers From Chapter 298 And On/Uraraka Ochako-centric/Pining Uraraka/One-sided Izuocha/Unrequited Love/Love Confessions/Light Angst/Fluff/Ambiguous or Open Ending/Happy Ending/.

Uraraka rushed as fast as she could down the hallway without running into anyone. She slid open the door to Midoriya's sterile smelling hospital room and sighed in relief, he was still there. Uraraka walked in calmly to find All Might sitting by the bed with a melancholic look on his skinny face. Once he heard the door shut, he looked up to find the young girl looking over at Midoriya with an equally sad look on her face. It truly upset her to see her friend, her crush like this. All Might could tell because it was the same look Midoriya had whenever he looked at Bakugou sometimes. It's a look of sadness and longing that only the person wearing it would understand the true meaning of.

The older man spoke up, making Uraraka look at him.
"Young Uraraka, what are you doing here? You should be resting." He asked her

She walked towards the bed.
"I wanted to see how he was doing." She said in a quiet, but calm voice

"Oh... well he's unconscious at the moment." All Might said with a worried look for her and for Midoriya now

"Is he in a coma?" She asked, grasping the bed railing and leaning forwards just slightly to look at Midoriya's sleeping face

"...Yes, but he's stable... for now." All Might answered

He wasn't sure what her objective was. The older blonde knew she was there to visit her friend, but he could sense there was something else she was here to do. He just didn't know what. All Might hoped whatever it was, it wouldn't distract them because they're going to go to war and distractions can cost them their lives. The repercussions will be more severe than this time. The taller really wished he was in top shape so he could save them from this. He hates that he's put it all on Midoriya's small shoulders but there was nothing he could do. He was pulled from his thoughts when the young brunette spoke up again and he looked at her.

"Sensei, I hate to ask, but may I have a few minutes alone with him?" Her eyes were blurring from the tears that were beginning to breach her eyelids

She needed some alone time with him even if he wouldn't respond. Uraraka just had to get it off her chest because when Midoriya wakes up they might not get to. Everyone knew war was coming, it was just a matter of time. If this was her only way then she would do it, it's better than continuing to keep it hidden.

All Might looked at her for a moment as if to decipher her intentions but it wasn't really his place so he stood up.
"Yes you may." He said and walked around Midoriya's bed

Uraraka bowed at him to which he bowed his head back as he placed his thin hand on her shoulder making the younger look up at him.
"He'll be okay. You really should go to the dorms and rest after you're done" All Might said, giving a light pat the let his hand fall back to his side

The brunette nodded, giving a small smile.
"I know. I just wanna tell him something then I'll head home." She then wiped her eyes with a sniff

All Might nodded in return and gave her a sad look as if he knew something she didn't. At that point, the older blonde realized why she might be there. It wasn't his place to deter her though so he only gave her a tight smile in return.
"I'm sorry, young Uraraka." He said then walked to the door as the other watched him leave

Sorry for what? She wasn't sure of, but she had no time to sit and think about it. Uraraka walked around the bed and sat in the chair All Might left empty to gather herself for a few moments. The room was so quiet, it was void of life even with two people in it. Uraraka wished Midoriya was awake so she could hear his chattering, but he wasn't. She had to focus right now though because this was it. She was finally going to do it, but it was scary. Uraraka steadied her breathing and wiped her eyes again, not wanting to cry the whole time as she said what she wanted to say. It was a secret she's been wanting to confess since she met the plain looking boy that was now laying in front of her unconscious. Almost his whole body was in a cast and it hurt her heart to see but she held it together.