The Painted Gentleman.

CW/TWs: Western or Frontier AU/Canon-Typical Violence/Implied Smut/Fluff/Power Bottom Midoriya/Feminization/AFAB Terms/OOC/Ambigous or Open Ending/Happy Ending/Read Everything With a Country Accent.

Katsuki walked through the short wooden shutter swinging doors into the loud saloon. Cowboys and Natives were having a hoot 'n holler drinking what little money they had away. The blonde wearing a black cowboy hat scoffed to himself as he stalked towards the counter where the bartender was. She had long green hair and her face looked a little frog-like if Bakugou was honest. That's probably why she's a barmaid and not a painted lady Katsuki thought as he approached the wooden bar.

"What can I get ya Marshal?" The woman asked after she glanced at his vest

"Yer name first." Katsuki replied with a small grin after tipping his hat to her

He wore his shiny silver star shaped government official badge right on his black leather vest. He was new to these parts, just rode in earlier in the day since the sheriff was shot last week and someone needed to take his place. No one in the town wanted the job nor did they have the qualifications so Katsuki was sent to keep law and order in check. However, he was also here for another reason. As a Marshal he's famous for upholding the law without backing down. His reputation preceded him, but not as much as his disfigured face. Down in the lower Kyuushuu territory he went against the worst outlaw as of present time. Shigaraki the Symbol of Fear.

To make a long story short he used a branding iron to burn Katsuki and it worked. The end hadn't been carved to what the brand needed to say so it was just a hot flat piece of metal that was pressed to the side of the ash blonde's face. It severely damaged his skin and eye in the process. He had a shattered arm along with being shot twice. Once in the shoulder and another time in his abdomen near his waist. It was truly a miracle he didn't die either from his wounds or from getting sick. In the end Shigaraki lost because Katsuki never loses a gunfight and not once has he let someone get away with a crime. This saloon though was breaking rules and he was here to put a stop to it.

"I'm Asui Tsuyu or just Tsu. How d'ya do?" The short woman questioned

"Just peachy." Katsuki replied

"I assume you'll be the new Sheriff?" Tsuyu said as she leaned against the counter

"That's right madame." He nodded

"Name's Bakugou, Marshal Bakugou Katsuki." The blonde added, holding his hand out

Tsu took it and shook.
"Nice ta meetcha sir. Now what can I get ya? It's on the house." She winked

"Yer top shelf whiskey'll do just fine." Katsuki answered

"Right away, Marshal." Tsuyu nodded as she sat a glass on the bar then turned to grab the best whiskey she owned

Katsuki took a moment to look around as the bartender poured his drink. There were many people there. Drunks, morons dancing to the music that's filtering through the musty air, and people playing poker or pool at their designated tables. There were a few with painted ladies, or soiled doves depending on how you view the women, by their sides and entertaining them. That's why the blonde was here. To investigate. Apparently this saloon didn't just have your average prostitute ready to service one of the good ol' boys that's either passing through or staying for a while. They had male whores too and that was illegal in the great Chuubu region. It was illegal everywhere. So Katsuki is going to see if it's true and if it is then he has to shut the place down.

"There ya go sir." Tsuyu said from in front of him, making the blonde turn back to look at her

"Thanks." Katsuki tipped his hat to her again and picked up his short glass