Office Sex.

CW/TWs: Canonverse/Post-Canon/Post-War Arc/Aged up/Pro Hero!BKDK/Manga Spoilers From Chapter 362 And On/Pining Midoriya Izuku/BAMF Midoriya Izuku/Fluff/Height Differences/Consent Is Sexy/Smut/Office Sex/Top Midoriya Izuku/Bottom Bakugou Katsuki/Blow Jobs/Anal Fingering/Anal Sex/Ambiguous or Open Ending/Happy Ending.

Midoriya can't take it anymore. Every time he sees Bakugou, he just wants rip his clothes off and fuck him across his desk. It actually wasn't a very rare feeling for him but typically it wasn't this strong. The blonde had been off on an undercover mission for a whole month so Midoriya hasn't seen him in what felt like years. After letting Bakugou settle back into his usual routine, Midoriya decided today was the day he would fulfill his desires. So when they're both in the break room, the shorter asked Bakugou if he could come to his office for a moment. They own an agency together.

Bakugou looked at him with a raised eyebrow after taking a sip of his ice water.
"Why Nerd?" He asked

Midoriya shrugged.
"I need your help with something." He replied but when Bakugou just frowned at him, he turned to more desperate measures

"Please? You're the only one that's better at this than me." Midoriya begged, of course playing into Bakugou's ego

He technically wasn't lying, he did need help with something, but it wasn't paperwork or anything like that. Midoriya needed relief and he was going to get it for once. Even though he was being very vague, Bakugou agreed a little too easily and followed the other to his office on the top floor after they ate lunch together.

"So what tha hell d'ya need help with Izuku?" Bakugou asked, standing near Midoriya's desk as he looked out of the big window behind the other's computer chair

Then he heard the door lock and turned around seeing Midoriya slowly doing the same thing like he was being cautious of the other. His hands were behind his back and he had this innocent look on his face.

"Now why'd'ja lock tha door?" Bakugou asked crossing his arms

Funny thing is, the blonde was doing this on purpose. He knew what Midoriya was after, but he was pretending like he had no idea. Though, it was obvious even from space and just about everyone knew Midoriya had the hots for the Bakugou, but the blonde wasn't going to make the first advance. He wanted to get Midoriya drooling like a pavlov's dog until he finally breaks instead. It looks like his strategy of going away for a bit was working. Technically, he didn't have to take the mission, but he thought some separation would finally make Midoriya man up and ask him out.

"Kacchan... I need to tell you something." Midoriya said a little fidgety

He was nervous, but also very excited. The words were definitely getting caught in his throat though. Midoriya's been hyping himself up all week so he can do this. He wants to.

Bakugou tilted his head to the side.
"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" The blonde cocked an eyebrow

He knew it was coming and here it was. The taller had finally rung a confession out of the shorter. Victory tastes so damn good.

Midoriya blushed.
"You... you look very hot." He stuttered out breathlessly

Holy crap, he actually said it. He got the words out! Bakugou was actually stunned for a moment at Midoriya's boldness, but he gladly accepted it like it was nothing. He got compliments all the time so it didn't really faze him. The blonde might actually get what he wants today if he plays his cards right, which won't be difficult.

Midoriya glanced away.
"A- and I don't mean like in a you might have a fever kind of way or something. I mean hot like in a sexy kind of way." He clarified with a flustered face