Epilouge

So, I will admit, I did technically "die".

Bucky didn't stab me in the heart, he missed it actually, which is crazy. Of course, with it being 5 months later, I'm finally healing, taking it real easy.

I promised Peter and my family that I would put off major crime fighting until I was fully healed. But, thanks to my powers, healing happens quite quickly.

The only good thing that came from being one of Zola's mutants was that I would heal incredibly fast  
(Unless if I was actually stabbed in the heart or head).

So yes! I, Gwen Stacey, am alive and very well! In fact, I am now, officially a member of the Avengers!! Steve Rodgers himself inducted me, with Bucky by my side. We were able to deactivate that pesky microchip inside Bucky with the help of Bruce, that smart man.

Once we broke Bucky's chip, we broke all of those innocent people's tjat Zola had captured. They drilled had their powers though, so, we gladly accepted them as apart of the Avengers Academy, a new development in the works.

As for Zola, Steve and Bucky tracked him down and lets just say, took care of him. He's gone, taking Hydra with him.... for all we know of.

But anyways, everything is going amazing. I visited my fathers grave the other day. Peter, my amazing boyfriend, stood off in the distance as I sat in front of my dad's stone.

"Hi dad, it's Gwen." I said with a hitch in my voice. I tried not to cry but, I'll admit a few tears came out.

"I just wanted to visit you and tell you that, I'm an Avenger now. I helped take down the man that liked you. I did it daddy." I said as I touched his stone, oddly feeling warmth radiate off of it.  After a while I got up and said goodbye for now.

Peter held me against him, kissing me.  " I'm glad that you're not there next to him." Peter said looking at me. I chuckled a little. "Peter. That's a little morbid." I said as his face changed into embarrassment. "Gwen- you know I-I'm really-"
I shit him up with a kiss. He kissed me back gently, his hands holding my face.  "It's ok Peter I was joking with you. I'm glad too."

He smiled back. "Ready to head back? Mr. Stark says we got a big training session apprently. I have to go against Bucky unfortunately." He said with fake sadness.
I laughed.  " well, let's go kick some ass my fellow avenger." I said as we whipped off on our webs, into the sunset lit city.

~A/N:  This is the end!!! Wow I can't believe it. I started this book 3 or 4 years ago and now it's finally done!! Thank you all who have been loyal readers and giving my story support!! It seriously means so much to me to see the amount of reads and views this story has!!! I love you all, and thank you!💖