Chapter 15

* Harry's Pov*

I clenched my fist tightly, slamming it down on the table in front of the girls.
" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT GET HER?!" I screamed at Arysn. They all recoiled, holding each other.

" I... She and her friends beat me up. I tried my best Harry!" She said clearly scared.
I laughed, clenching my jaw. They all looked at me like I was some nut job which, I don't know why. " Oh Arysn." I said laughing, walking over to her. She started backing up but I grabbed her arm. " Trying your best might have been good in your past life, but now? Now it's just... PATHETIC." I screamed and slapped her hard.

The other girls screamed and caught Arsyn as she fell. Her cheek was beet red and she was crying. Well I don't care. We need to get Gwen on our side. Hydra needs her.

****
I decided to go talk to my good mercenary friend. Wade Wilson.

I dialed his phone number.
It rung for 3 rings, then he picked up. " Hello? Who's this?" Wade asked with a sense of humor in his voice. I could hear voices laughing in the back round. " Hello Wade. It's me. Harry."

The line went silent for a moment. I heard a muffled, " Who's on the phone Wade?"
Peter. " One of your many ladies?" Gwen.
" Can you please call another time." He asked in a serious tone. " Oh sure sure Wade. But, I have a job for you."

" I am not killing anyone for you. Because the people you want me to kill are my best friends!" He whisper shouted.

I chuckled into the phone.
" Who said I wanted you to kill anyone?" He went silent again. " I just want you to help me. With Gwendolyn." Still silent. " And the money would be a big offer."
" How much."
" Oh I don't know... How about 1 million." I heard him gulp.
" What do you want me to do with her."

I grinned. He was hooked.
" I knew you were weak for money Wade. You would even take out your best friends for money. But why should I care. I want you to bring her to us. Tonight."