Chapter 7

*Harry's POV*

" Harry I'm sorry I didn't get her I almost did! But Spiderman got in the way." The Trinity Mumbled. " Well, You should have done something! You have fucking powers for Christ's Sake!" I spat at her, the rest of the girls looking down.

I growled, shaking my head. I walked over to the bar, pouring myself a glass of whiskey. I turned around, taking a swig as I eyed everyone. " She could have gotten taken Harry. You know that." I gritted my teeth.
" I know. I'm not stupid. I just need Gwen Stacey!!"

*Gwen's POV*
*** 12:00pm***
" George Stacey was a strong man. As a father, and a Captain of the police force, he made sure everyone was safe. Like his family..." The pastor said.

It was my Dad's funeral. It's been 2 days since he died, and everything has just been, dark.
I feel my mother cry onto my shoulder and I hold her and wrap my arm around my brother, who was silently crying. I had to hold it together. But that was my dad.

There was a lot of people gathered here. My moms family, his family, the NYPD, even the Avengers came to pay respects since they were there the day it happened. My mother went up, I followed her up with my brother as she spoke about my father. I looked around and spotted Peter.

But Where was Spiderman?
After the funeral, after I saw my father being buried in the ground, I went over to The Avengers. " Gwen, We are sorry for your loss." Nick Fury said. " Thank you. I'm grateful for you all coming. It means a lot." I gave a half smile.

They all nodded, shaking my hand and walked off. I made eye contact with Peter and ran over to him. I'm crashed into him with a hug. He seemed shocked for a second but hugged me hard as I cried into his shirt. He stroked my hair, telling me it's ok.

" Peter... First of all.. I'm sorry I ruined your really nice dress shirt with my mascara. I couldn't cry in front of the Avengers." I laughed as Peter chuckled. "Gwen, it's ok. This is a old dress shirt anyway."
I smiled. Peter was so sweet.
" Peter, thank you for coming. I really appereicate it."

" I heard everything that happened and I just had to come. Your father was a great man." He said looking down.
" Thank you." I sorta smiled.
I haven't smiled in a few days so it felt weird.

Peter scratched the back of his neck. Was he nervous about something? " Hey uh Gwen? Can I um, swing- I mean come by your place later? I have to talk to you about some stuff."
Huh? What stuff? Like...Boyfriend/ Girlfriend stuff? " Um, yeah sure! You know where I love right?"

He nodded. " Ok well, thank you for coming Peter. I'll see you tonight." I said hugging him one last time before I left to go home with my family.

***7:00pm***

I have been reading and researching everything about The Trinity, but nothing shows up except for the other day.
She must be new.

I know this must sound crazy, but that night, after the accident, as Spiderman walked me over to the ambulance truck, I got this idea.

I wanted to be a hero.

Since that night, I have been thinking of my powers and how I could help the people of this city. I didn't know what my name would be or what my, costume would be. But I wanted to avenge my dad, and put a stop to The Trinity and whoever else follows her.

A noise on my balcony snapped me out of my thoughts. Was it Peter? No way. I live on the 5th floor!
I walk out and feel my senses prick all over. Those things made me even more nervous sometimes. " Alright who's- Spiderman ?"