Chapter 10

* Peter's POV*

Gwen told me to meet her at Mary Jane's garage, I'm guessing she has to tell me something.  I pull up to her place and almost immediately hear blaring music.

" Jeez." I say laughing. I go over to the window and knock.
" Who is it?"  " Peter!"  I see Gwen jump up and run to the door.  " Hey Pete!" She said smiling.  " Hey Gwen." I look and see a annoyed Mary Jane, Sue Storm and Wanda Maximoff.

" Hey ok we are almost done so, you can sit here if you want." She said dragging me in.  I sat facing them, ignoring the awkward stares.  " So uh, what Song are you girls playing?"    " Our song called Not Today Tiger." Wanda said smiling.  I nodded. It sounds cool to be honest.

I listened to them play, and it was a awesome song. Gwen was such a great drummer.
When their practice was all over, she walked me out.
" So, Peter I really need to show you something."
" What is it?" I asked cocking a eyebrow at her.

***
" So, this was in your locker? It's too big to fit through the vents."  I said reading the fancy letter.    " Yeah! I lock it all the time so ... I don't know. I'm just freaked out.  Who the hell is A.Z.?" Gwen asked pretending to pull her hair out. 

" Maybe I can take this to the Avengers. They may be able to figure it out."  I stated. The Avengers could honestly figure out anything.  "Really? You think they have time for something as small as me?"
I smiled.  " I have time for you Gwen. Always. So I'm sure that-". I was interrupted buy Gwen.

She was kissing me! Gwen Stacey, a girl I've had a crush on forever, is kissing me! I was freaking it out but played it cool.  " Whoa." She whispered.
I chuckled.  " Now where did that come from?"  She blushed.  "Well, you see, I've had a crush on this guy, named Peter Parker for a while now and, trust me, him with a beanie? Totally killed me."

I laughed.  " Well Gwen, how would you feel if I asked you, if you could handle being Spider-mans girlfriend?"  Her eyes lit up.  " I would feel very safe. So, Yes! I want to be your girlfriend."  I smiled and kissed her gently. 

" Oh!" She said as we pulled away, jumping up. I laughed at her.  " I also have to show you something I made."  Oh boy. What did she make?
She opened her closet and pulled out a outfit that was zipped up in a holder.

" Guess what this is?"
I had only a few naughty ideas but mentally smacked myself.
" Ummmm I don't know! Show me!"
She unzipped it, her back to me. I got up and walked closer to her.  " Ok here it is!" She held up a Suit.  It was white, with some Pink webbing on the arms like mine, and black from the legs to her chest. it had a hood on the back and a White mask with Pink eye holes.

" Is this, a suit ?" 
She nodded excitedly.
" For me fighting crime. With you Peter. I'm going to find her." She said with darkness in her eyes.   I walked up and felt the suit.  " Gwen, you have to learn how to protect yourself."
She rolled her eyes.  " Peter, my father was the head chief of the New York City Police Department. I think I've learn self defense."

I chuckled.   " That's right. Sorry Gwen. But your going to need a gadget for your webs." She cocked a eyebrow.  " What gadget?"   " I'll show you."

---------
* A.Z's POV *

" So tell me, what did you observe of, miss Stacey?" I asked my lovely assistant as we sat down.
" Gwendolyn, she is very, well, social. After these past few weeks of watching her, nothing of her powers has come to view to the public yet."

I nodded, getting up and getting a glass of wine.
" And how was she when she received our little letter of welcome?"    She smiled.
" Gwendolyn was very confused, angered and scared. I sensed it."

" Ahh. I bet she is wondering who I am." I said smiling at my assistant.  She chuckled.
"  Soon she will Join us,Armin. Soon."

A/N:

Whoaaa GWETER is offical!
But has anyone guessed who AZ is? I gave his first name!