Carlisle Thomas

Carlisle Thomas is the exact reason why people say you should never judge a book by its cover. He is a rather muscular dude so when people see submissive they instantly go "Oh... Carlisle? A sub no way....!" His name is pronounced Car-lyle ( Lyle in this case rhyming with mile or pile. ) and he is 18 years old. Another thing that often surprises people about him is the fact that he is smart. People see jock and they assume sometimes and one of his favorite things is to prove them wrong. His favorite game is basketball so he is often playing that or he is often seen with a basketball under his arm. He was born in Montreal, Canada to his loving parents and an older sister he had always been raised to be nice to people so that's exactly what he does. He has reddish brown hair as well as brown eyes and light golden freckles across his cheeks. He maybe muscular but he is rather short standing at 5'3 ( often reminding people that basketball isn't about height its about your ability to play ) He is bisexual meaning he likes both men and women. As for his preference he doesn't necessarily have once. He would just as quickly fall for a man as he did a woman. He is a sub as mentioned before hand, he loves sleeping, eating, writing, drawing and pizza and his dream is to play professionally in the NBA. ( not my art )