Charlotte Calloway

Charlotte “Charlie” Calloway comes from a rather wealthy family but she never lets that get to her head, she is always very humble and treats people the way she would want to be treated which means that she is often treated fairly as well. She is a rather sweet girl constantly going out of her way to help people she is determined to need it the most. She was born and raised in Texas, more specifically Austin living a rather sheltered life among her parents and siblings. She is the baby, so she is always allowed to do things that her other siblings might not have been able to do back when they were all growing up. She is rather self conscious about her appearance however, having constantly been heckled by boys who only saw the tall curvaceous girl, and by girls who were jealous of the attention she received and the wealth from which she stems. She never really had many friends growing up, or friends that she would consider real ones at least. People especially loved befriending her a month or so before their birthdays knowing very well that she would give them a nice gift. She is a very pretty girl with long blonde hair, and green eyes, paired with a golden flash of freckles across her cheeks and a bit of a larger chest area. She is rather tall, standing at around 5’11 and usually wears jeans, cowboy boots and tight fitting t-shirts. She has a thick southern drawl ( accent ) which after moving too the city became something else she was self conscious about. She is bisexual with a lean towards men, her parents don’t really approve however seeing as they are rather religious people. She is 23 years old and now lives on her own, still managing to do fairly well at her parents' company. She is a switch in terms of top/bottom preferences but she does tend to lean more towards the side of being a bottom. ( not my art )