Jessica Parker

Jessica is the type of girl that was made fun of in high school for her body type until, that is, everyone started saying that it was attractive to have a more curvy girl under your arm. She was born in the USA in Sacramento, California but despite what others might think, she didn't have much growing up. She had to grow up and mature rather quickly since she had little siblings and her mother was doing everything alone since her father left them when she was really young. She wasn't sure why as she was about 5 years old when it happened....her siblings being 1 and 3. She did know that her parents had been yelling at each other a lot. It turned out that her father had cheated on her mother. She didn't mind helping her mother out though. She loved her mother and she loved her siblings and would do anything for them. Currently Jessica is about 19 years old though people often tell her that she looks older. She isn't sure whether she should take that as a compliment or not. As for her appearance I would say that she is pear shaped with longish brown hair, pink lips and some really cute dimples. Her eyes are two different colors one being blue and the other being brown. She is rather tall standing at about 5'11 or 6' feet without heels. With heels she tops the charts at about 6 feet 2 inches tall. But it's because both of her parents are rather tall as well. Her mother is around 5'10 her father 6'4" She loves to help people and she loves to try and make new friends, she does consider her willingness to help others as a weakness sometimes since at times she does end up focusing more on other peoples desires rather than her own needs. And no one seems to really care except her siblings and mother. It scares her mother, the woman is constantly worrying that she mind end up helping the wrong person and getting hurt. People tend to take advantage of her giving her moderate trust issues. But once she trusts you, you have an amazing girl on your hands. She is also a sub. ( not my art )