Reyna de Jesus

Reyna de Jesus is what her mother would call a Puerto Rican princess but to her she is just a regular girl. As if you couldn't already tell she was born in Puerto Rico, more specifically San Juan to Angel and Camilla de Jesus on January 4th 1997. Her family life was....hectic growing up. She lived in a house with several people, which included her siblings, parents and grandparents. That meant that the de Jesus family was rather short on money. They could never really have everything they wanted and that really taught her how to appreciate every little thing she got. It got even worse when her father, the family's patriarch, passed away. Angel de Jesus left his mark on the word however and whenever someone who knew her father would see either her or her siblings out and about they would always give them something. Reyna had to help her mother around the house and with her grandparents, one of whom was suffering through the early stages of dementia. Most of the cooking and cleaning habits she has now, in her adult life, were products of stuff that she was taught growing up. By 14 the girl had a job, neglecting to tell her employers her real age, and by the time she was 19 she had enough money to put herself through college. Tragedy struck again however, once her grandfather passed and she ended up having to move back during the school year to help her mother with his funeral. The good part about this though is that now, they were a little more well to do than they were when she was coming up, so as a thanks her mother paid the rest of the tuition and she was able to graduate college. Reyna is a very funny girl though she can be very serious and sometimes intimidating when she needs to be, sometimes you can't tell if she is about to smack you or tell you a joke. Despite this she is very loving and loyal to the people that have her heart. She is tall and pretty with, caramel colored skin,, brown eyes and a height of 5'10. She is now 24 years old with a stable job and a house close to her mother and sisters. She is bisexual with a male lean and she doesn't really have a preference for dom or sub.