Zephyrus Mcgregor

Zephyrus Mcgregor definitely lives up too his namesake. He was named after the west wind god in Greek Mythology and most of the time the god Zephyrus was a pretty nice guy. He brought forth summer breezes and light spring. The modern day mortal guy was just as chill as the god, He usually always was smiling. I took a lot to make him angry and even then he wouldn't stay angry for long. He was born in the UK, London England to be exact, to Jane and WIlliam Mcgregor, both history professors which is how he managed to get his unique name. People usually call him Zephyr for short...though it isn't that much shorter than his original. He is really smart and helpful as well often going out of his way to give people a good first impression of him. It kind of lead too an obsession however and now he kind of thinks that people have to like him. If they don't he assumes that he did something wrong. He is tall, about 6'2" and muscular with green eyes and brown hair which is sometimes highlighted blonde. He tends to wear sweats and plain white t shirts...well most of the time anyway. He is 22 years old and he enjoys sports such as basketball and football ( as in soccer ) He also has an affinity for skateboarding. He also shares something else with his namesake...his bisexuality...He was named after the god that killed one of his lovers because he didn't want Apollo to have him after all but he is cool about it. He has a preference for males but that doesn't mean he doesn't want a female. He is a known top.