Alastair Scott

Alastair Scott is 22 years old and he is from Greece. He has a nice life with his older sisters looking after him. His parents had a good relationship as well so he's had a great family life. He was bullied in school however and that is when he found out he was into age regression. It helped him cope with all of the teasing, even when he was taking care of himself. He works at a middle school as a gym teacher and a coach for the boys basketball team. He is now living in America after his parents tried to sue a hospital for not telling them about his condition sooner. He has dwarfism. He works out a lot so what he doesnt have in height he makes up for in muscle. He is a heterosexual cis male and he is single. He is 3 feet 5 inches tall and he weights 49 to 57 pounds at any given time but a lot of it is muscle. He has brown, short hair and brownish/hazel eyes that light up when he is happy. He is more of a sub than a dom ( of course ) . He likes anything sports and really enjoys his two jobs, when he isn't in little space that is. When he is he enjoys cuddling, stuffed animals, Disney movies, sleeping and eating goldfish. His little age is between 1-3 years old which is pretty young yeah but thats the age he regresses too. And about his height. It doesn't bother him because he knows he can't change it for one and two he's tiny so it is easier for a caregiver to take care of him. ( not my art )