Adrienne Peschi

Adrienne Peschi looks like a bad girl but she is actually a sweetheart. She is the type of girl that would go out of her way to help people. She is the girl you would see helping an old woman cross the street or holding the door open for someone. She is willing to help anyone a fact that sometimes worries her parents. They feel that her willingness to help might get her in trouble one day. Her name is pronounced A-dree-in Pesh-ee, and she is 20 years old. She is from Verona, Italy, born to loving parents in a house full of girls. With 2 older sisters and a younger sister and parents who weren't very well to do she didn't grow up with much. They moved to America when Adrienne was around 17 years old. She is tall, around 6', and athletic spending most of her time as a child climbing trees and running around with her friends and exercising as an adult. She is an artist and model who in her free time plays the bass guitar. She has long black hair which she has in two buns most of the time until she is ready for bed, she has freckles and pretty green eyes with a septum piercing and tongue bar. ( I know they aren't in the picture imagine them ) Her voice is soft and pretty with a thick Italian accent. She is a lesbian switch, prefering to dom. ( not my art )