Adair Silva

Adair Silva is a bit of a bad girl, not only is she sassy when she wants too be but she has an affinity for sarcasm, and will definitely put people in their place and she doesn’t really care how she does it. She has the bad girl look and all with the piercings and the clothes she wears making her seem more intimidating than she actually is, but this is another case of judging a book by its cover because when you get too know the girl, she is actually really sweet when she wants to be. She is 23 years old and she happens to be bisexual with no preference for one sex over the other. With the long flowing black hair that is usually in braids, caramel skin, deep brown eyes, the Portuguese accent and the beauty mark below her bottom lip she certainly is eye candy. She is tall, around 5'10 or 5'11 and she weighs around 157 pounds. She is really silly and helpful when she wants to be often going out of her way to help friends, or trying to cheer someone up when sad. The one thing about her that really surprises people is that she is really smart, despite occasionally skipping school and not really bothering to do her homework until the last minute. She is really funny and could have you laughing for hours. She is from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. When she gets angry you will be able to tell because she starts mumbling in Portuguese. She likes to draw, sing and read but her favorite of the three is singing as that's the career she wants to pursue. Despite the bad girl persona she is also rather sensitive, if you knew exactly what to say you could probably make her cry, as a warning though, crying is the one thing she hates more than anything. She doesn’t like appearing weak so if you manage to make her cry, its totally your fault if she doesn’t speak to you for weeks.