Keegan Smith

Keegan Michael Smith is a 19 year old male from Ireland. He is rather tall standing at about 6'0, with a handsome face, short red hair as well as a red, well kept beard and a splash of freckles visible on every part of his face and shoulders that are exposed. His eyes are a nice shade of emerald green and really they are the only thing that he takes pride in. He is a pretty big boy, always has been. He is about 170 pounds overweight relative to his height, he was often teased about it by boys more physically fit than he, in elementary, middle and high school having grown up in the states. Being around his very irish mother and father, Declan and Saoirse ( pronounced Sur-sha ) Smith, he has an Irish accent, though it isn't very strong or pronouced because of his time in America. He is a rather sweet boy, who definitely will not shy away from a meal. He often tries to help other people no matter what, which kind of worries his parents, they are paranoid that he might end up helping the wrong person a little too much one day. He is rather sensitive and doesn't like to hide his emotions, if something makes him sad enough he'll cry, he is quick to feel embarrassed. He is bisexual and he leans more towards boys...when they aren't making fun of him, and he is rather submissive. ( not my art )