Demeter Vasquez

Demeter Juliana Vasquez is probably one of the most ethereal people you'll ever meet. She was named after the Greek Goddess of agriculture and her parents chose it, over many others, because her mother heard it in a dream, her husband was happy to comply with the name not wanting to upset his wife. She was born and raised in Puerto Rico and grew up in a household that was really strict. Her parents were obsessed with her doing well so therefore she assumed that mistakes were a bad thing and would always beat herself up for making them and she is still that way, she became a perfectionist of sorts. She was around the age of 7 when she realized that she wanted to be a model so her mother tried to enter her in a beauty pageant. That was quickly scraped, she got bored of it too easily. She'd often put on "fashion shows" for her immediate family which consisted of two sisters and a baby brother. As she grew up she still wanted to be a model and was overjoyed when it seemed as though puberty was being kind too her. She has emerald green eyes, cafe au lait skin, long wavy black hair, and nice plump lips. Her family packed up and moved to California and there, at the age of 17, she began her modeling career. Demeter is now 21 years old and is doing well for herself much too her parents relief. She is an absolute sweetheart and loves to help people, she is the type that could light a room with her smile and make others laugh because it brought her joy. She is a homosexual, in other words women only, and she happens to be a switch and prefers an equal balance between the two.