Kellan McNulty

Kellan McNulty was born and raised in Galway, Ireland, to parents named Cian and Shannon McNulty on February 29th 1998. Kellan was always quite the flamboyant child, he drew attention wherever he went and he didn't seem to care about the odd looks thrown his way, Oftentimes from the grown folks in his life. He was very girly, if you were to give the boy a hammer and nails he would figure out a way to apply makeup of some sort. His father wasn't exactly angry, but that didn't stop him from being embarrassed because of the way his son presented himself. He often recalled this one time where Kellan refused to leave the house unless he was wearing his bright pink dress and tiara his mother had purchased for him for some reason. His dad was worried some of the other dads might question his parenting, that some of his other children's friends might tease them about their girly brother so Kellan spent most of the first half of his life being all but ignored by his dad and siblings in public spaces. It was not an easy thing to realize was happening, that's for sure especially realizing why it was happening. He grew distant from his father and neither of them did much to repair the relationship. Despite all of the evidence that would suggest otherwise Kellan was very much into girls. There was never a moment where the boy questioned his sexuality, especially when getting older. Once he hit puberty he began to notice girls more and more. He didn't think to much of it and when people asked he simply responded, "Not all femboys are gay." Kellan is a very funny guy, albeit a bit sassy when he wants to be. Drawing and painting are two of his most favorite activities, When he isn't working that is. He is rather short, standing at about 5'3, and has kind of a goth vibe about him. His most distinguishing feature is his hair. Long, straight and jet black, a color that surprisingly isn't dye despite his siblings all having reddish brown hair. As far as occupation, Kellan is an aspiring MUA ( makeup artist ) but for what he's doing for his 9 to 5 he's got a job as a hairstylist. He and his father's relationship hasn't changed much but he and his siblings occasionally get together. The one that supported him through thick and thin was his mother. He loves that woman to death. Kellan is 24 years old and a straight male. He is a submissive male as well, preferring his partner to take control.