Pierre Cartier

Pierre Cartier isn't really a guy that likes to play by the rules. He skips school, he's not well known for his grades and good attitude, he's known to be a heart breaker.
He is from Nice, France and he hasn't really had much of a happy life. His father passed away when he was 10 years old and it sent his mother into a depression that only his future step father could get her out of, her son had to learn how to fend for himself early on. He taught himself things that his dad couldn't and his step father wouldn't. He, his mother and her boyfriend all moved to America shortly after he turned 15 because living in the same house as his dad was to painful apparently. It killed him to leave, like he was leaving behind the last of his dad. He is 19 years old and enjoys things like sleeping, skateboarding and drawing. As for his appearance he has somewhat long hair that when let down frames his face in a very pleasing way usually he brushes it aside and stuffs it into a slouchy beanie. He has a goatee and stubble where he shaves the rest of his minimal facial hair away. He is tall, about 6'2 with a crooked smile that could make your heart race, his voice is deep and he speaks in a thick, and attractive French accent. He is also pretty lean, he's not super duper buff and muscly. He does have muscles he's just not body builder huge. I would compare it to that of a soccer player. Athletic but not to overwhelming. He seems like a player and a trouble maker on the outside but once you get through to him he really is a giant teddy bear. He loves his mother despite believing that what she decides to do isn't always the right thing to do. He could care less for his stepfather. He doesn't like the fact that he tries to replace his father. Pierre identifies as bisexual however he doesn't really mind dating anyone as long as they love him and they are nice. He is female lean but you can find him with a guy sometimes. He is a subby sub even though it doesnt seem like it. ( not my art )