06

jisung walked towards chenle, taking off the older's blindfold because he can see that he was uncomfortable. chenle opened his eyes, the blindfold is wet because of his tears. he looked at jisung, with a begging look. "p-please don't kill me." he sobbed, the younger chuckled, seeing chenle's scared face making it more exciting. "calm down, i'm not going to do anything wrong to you." he ruffled the smaller's hair. chenle tried to stand up but the rope on his wrist tightened, is he tied up? "w-why am i tied up here?" jisung leaned closer to chenle, he kissed the elder's cheek before answering, "so you won't escape." he caressed the other boy's cheek, "are you hungry?" he asked with a soft tone. "I don't wanna eat." chenle wanted to cry again, but no tears were falling from his eyes, he just sobbed and sniffed, alarming the younger boy.

"hey, don't cry. i'm not gonna hurt you."

"b-but you almost killed me earlier." the chinese mumbled, not wanting jisung to hear, but he mumbled it too loud, making jisung giggle, "about that, i'm sorry. you won't shut up so i—" he was cut off by a loud sob, "but you pulled my hair really bad and you bit my lips." and that hurts like fuck, he almost couldn't feel his lips after, chenle continued to cry. "you said you're not gonna hurt me but you already did." he looked at jisung with teary eyes, "i'm afraid that you might do something worst."

"you hurt me too, many times."

that came out as a mumble, luckily, the older didn't hear it. "what?" chenle looked up, looking softly at jisung. "nothing." he replied, "you must be hungry, come on. I cooked your favorite." he said with no hesitation, "my favorite?" chenle asked, the younger nodded. jisung knows his favorite? but how? how did the younger know what's his favorite? he shrugged it off. jisung untied chenle, helping him to stand up. but chenle pushed him away, "I can walk, you don't have to help me—" but he lost his balance when he was about to walk, the taller quickly placed his hands on chenle's waist, "be careful." chenle can feel jisung's hot breath on his neck, he shivered. he yelped when the taller lifted him up and carried him in a bridal style. he quickly circled his arms around the younger's neck, he didn't know that jisung is that strong until now, he looks so fragile but in reality, he was very strong. chenle is confused at how jisung carried him like he is light as a feather. 

jisung walked up to the stairs, the smaller noticed something, "i just realized that we're in the basement. why am i here when you can just tie me anywhere in your house, it's hot in here, you could have just tied me in your bed-" he stopped when he saw the younger smirking, "tie you on my bed, huh?" chenle's eyes widened, realizing what he just said. well, he doesn't mean any dirty and he doesn't mean to sound like that. he glared at jisung.

"that's not what you think. what i mean is you can tie me on—"

"I'm scared that if you wake up, you might scream and call for help, and the neighbors will think that i am murdering someone, so I have decided to put you here," he explained.

when they reached the ground floor, jisung closed the door, he then walked up to the kitchen, and he put chenle down. after being placed down, chenle wiped his face with his hands and fixed his clothes, he then sat down on the small chair. the younger placed the plate in front of him after he placed the dish. it's a fried spicy chicken. chenle watched jisung place the other dishes on the table, he admired how the taller moved, he was very gentle as if he was not aggressive and rough earlier.  the older his lips, it's been a while since he had spicy chickens, "how did you know my favorite?" he asked, jisung ruffled his hair, "all your questions will be answered soon. eat well, i will prepare a hot bath for you." he placed a soft peck on chenle's cheek before walking away as chenle watches him walk away.

chenle caressed his cheek, why does the kiss that jisung gave him made his insides feel ticklish? it felt really satisfying and he doesn't know why his brain is telling him to have more? jisung seems to be nice but he looks so scary earlier. maybe he's a psycho or a crazy person, or maybe a drug addict? maybe he will kill chenle after all of these— "no, he won't. he seems like a nice person to me." he scolded himself. he doesn't really know why but after jisung showed his good side, it feels really different, maybe he really is a good person.

his stomach growled so he decided to eat. he needs to go home, daegal's probably looking for him. while eating quietly, he can't help but overthink. the last thing he remembered, he was at the mall's parking lot to get his wallet from a stranger, that's the only thing he remembered—

wait, didn't he receive a call from that someone who has his wallet?

chenle closed his eyes, trying to remember what really happened.

"good evening sir, are you zhong chenle?" that deep voice... "I found your wallet here at the parking lot, I saw an ID in it and your phone number so I decided to call you." that deep but soft voice.. he bit his lips as he recalled every moment. now he remembered.

that voice... belongs to jisung..? jisung is the person who called him.

he took a bite on his chicken while having deep thoughts not even noticing jisung's already back hugging him, "what are you thinking about?" the younger asked, resting his chin on chenle's shoulder. chenle flinched when jisung suddenly gave him a short kiss on the neck, "you scared me." he heard the other chuckle, it was deep but soft. "I've already prepared your bath, are you done eating?" he buried his face in the smaller's neck, sniffing and giving it soft kisses. he hummed as a yes. chenle tried not to let out a giggle, the way jisung snuggled to his neck and the way he gives kisses made him ticklish, he actually doesn't mind it, it seems like he doesn't want the younger to stop.

"let's take a bath together."

T B C.