Moment Of Weakness

I forgot something inside... it will only take a minute!" Aurora boasted.

She takes a glance at Severus before quickly jogging back inside. Severus takes this opportunity to look around the field. Not used to the motherly flowers rising. Summer bringing the sound of bees buzzing. Pigeons cooing in the garden. Peaceful but boring.

Though it was fascinating for a woman like Aurora to be living on her own in such a peaceful manner

Though it was fascinating for a woman like Aurora to be living on her own in such a peaceful manner. Why just an interest? He didn't expect to ask too many questions.

"Okay, I'm ready Professor."Aurora raised while locking the door with a flick of her hand. He watched her with such ease. When she stood next to him he couldn't help up but smell the substance that ran off her. Sharp feminine essence radiated. Pure vanilla mixed with lavender delight. It was intoxicating. Rich but settled nicely. Severus couldn't stop smelling her energy. What spell has she put me under?

"Grab onto my arm." She said looking around her garden.

"Ms.Pierce that's not necessary." Severus stepped back.

"Don't be daft we are simply going to Apparate!" she remarked.

Aurora took two steps in front holding out her arm. He hesitated yet he felt some sort of comfort. Twisted bodies were brought upon in seconds. A black screen fell between both humans. With one flick they both landed straight into the scorching heat sun. Looking around Aurora spots her sister's house instantly. She had been the only house in the area with a salmon-pink Victorian building. The historic color scheme defiantly stood out from others.

Anyone could guess it. This will be fun. Both gracefully walking onto the steps stopping at their tracks. There stood a glossy black door that brings a homey substance. Aurora stops to give Severus a small glance. She needed to tell him that her sister is an actual unique woman.

"I should warn you

"I should warn you. My sister is very energetic and very friendly." Aurora chucked. She needed to tell him because her sister is crazy.

"Bloody hell. . " Severus whispers.