Little Boy

While Severus seemed calm on the outside, the man was screaming on the inside. He can't remember the last time he hugged someone.... nevertheless a woman.

Luna had made him change into a black fitted shirt to keep up the appearance. She had told him to act as Aurora's 'boyfriend' so Johnny could finally leave her alone. What finally got him to say yes was the fact that Luna said...

"The sooner he leaves the sooner you could leave to Hogwarts."

What Severus hated most about hugging Aurora was that....he liked it. He liked the smell of her drowsily sweet perfume. He liked the feeling of grabbing her stomach and waist. He liked the feeling of her soft graceful hands. Has she put me under a spell?

••••

Aurora could not believe her eyes. Severus fucking Snape is hugging her from behind. I'm going to kill Luna. She knew for a fact Luna told him to do this for her because he could never do such a thing. The man hates physical touch as well as herself. She could feel his minty breath on her bare neck that sent a chill down her spine. Why must this feel so good!

"Aurora you never told me you had a boyfriend?" Johnny questioned.

"I-um-

"Yes I am her boyfriend... and you are?"

Johnny was taken back. "I'm a great friend of Aurora... isn't that right." he reassured looking between the both of them.

Aurora finally realized what he was doing and played along with the game. "Yes Johnny this is my boyfriend Julian." she spoke with pride gently brushing her hands on Severus. Catching on to the physical touch he rolled his eyes at the name she had chosen. Julian. What a stupid name.

"Him? your boyfriend?" Pointing a finger at Severus.

"Is there a problem with that." Aurora snapped.

"I just never thought you were into older men that's all." Johnny admitted still looking at Aurora's form. Severus narrowed his eyes. He was beginning to speak but was interrupted.

"I suggest you keep your eyes up here before I smack that silly smile out your face."Aurora fumed.

Severus smirked

Severus smirked. Aurora didn't catch it while still angrily staring at the man in front of her with those big blue eyes.

"You heard her."