Male!Snow White x Reader (1/2)

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*
I hummed, hanging on my arm a basket of fruit. An assortment really, consisting of grapes, bananas, raspberries and a personal favouite; apples. I was on my way to the dwarves house, I lived nearby in a cottage of my own.

The dwarves and I had been friends for quite a while, I had heard they have a knew house mate so I collected this fruit as a house warming present. I knocked on the wooden door and rocked back and forth of my feet waiting for someone to open it.

"Just a second!" said an unfamiliar voice, it must've been the new housie. The door soon opened to reveal a relatively tall male, skin light as snow, hair dark as ebony and lips pink as a rose (since he's a guy, guys are less likely to have red lips).

Clearly attractive, warm brown eyes stared down at me. He held a little fear "oh...hello, may I ask who you are?" he questioned "oh! I'm (Y/N), I live not far away, I'm friends with the dwarves", he seemed a little less wary.

"I heard you moved in with them so I brought you a house warming gift" I lifted up the basket, the male was shocked "this...is for me?" he asked pointing to the ripe fruit. I smiled and nodded.

I moved the basket closer, the dark haired male took it from my grasp "well thank you very much!" he said with a slight bow. I chuckled "don't mention it, um..." "ah! Sorry, my name is Snow white, but most people just call me Snow" he greeted.

Slinging the basket onto one arm he held the other one out, I took his hand giving it 2 shakes before letting go. "Well I'm afraid I have to go now, I hope to see you again!" I chirped "And I you" he mumbled.

With a wave I turned and jogged off in the direction of my house. As I reached my little cottage I pushed the door open and slammed it shut leaning against the wood with a pant.

I slid down the door and finally in the safety of my home, I let my embarrassment show. My palms grew sweaty, me knees went weak. I was glad I was sitting down otherwise my legs would've buckled and I would've fallen.

His hands were soft and warm, his eyes were kind, his dimples complemented his face. The way his name rolled off my tongue, his lips looked kissab- I didn't even want to finish that thought. Gulping I shakily stood "I'll just sleep it off" I muttered to myself.

I began to stumbled towards my bedroom, there was absolutely no way I was falling in love with a guy I just met, let alone one that popped up in the middle of nowhere.

~*~*~*~*~
I visited Snow's house plenty of times, Grumpy was as always well...grumpy. But the other's seemed relatively okay with me visiting more frequently, I would be lying if I said it wasn't partly for Snow.

I was visiting once again, in my arms an apple pie I freshly baked. I stood in front of the wooden door fixing any imperfections in my outfit, with a somewhat determined huff I curled my hand into a fist and knocked on the door.

I stepped backwards whistling as I waited for someone to answer the door, as no one did I assumed that the dwarves were out mining as they normally did around this time of day. But Snow always stayed in, so it didn't explain why he wasn't answering.

I furrowed my brows in confusion and knocked on the door once again, I was expecting to hear his cheery voice. I was met with silence, I reached for the handle hesitantly turning it.

The door was unlocked, even more unusual. "Hello?" I called "sorry for intruding" I took one step and my toe came into contact with something hard, it rolled. I looked down on the floor and gasped in horror.

The pie fell from my hands as I lifted the appendages to cover my mouth. It was snow, he lay unmoving on the ground. What I assumed was once in his hand was an apple, a single bite had been taken out of it.

I crouched at the male side, turning him onto his back. He looked so peaceful, like he was simply sleeping. I shook him gently "Snow?" I whispered trying to ignore the lump in my throat "Snow, wake up" I rose my voice slightly. "Snow!" I slapped his unmoving chest.

He didn't reply, I picked up his hand, his skin was cold to the touch. I pressed my fingers to his wrist feeling for a pulse, I felt nothing. Realization sunk in, tears pushing themselves out of my eyes.

I pulled his hand to my cheek almost as if he was cupping my face. I nuzzled my tear stained face into his cold palm "Snow" I silently begged for him to wake up, for this nightmare to end, for him not to be dead.

I prayed that he was just teasing me, that he was just playing around. That he could simply hold his breath for a long time and that I was just bad at finding a pulse. But the voice in the back of my head told me that this dream was foolish, that he was dead and he was never coming back.

I heard the sound of things dropping and gasps, the others were finally back "(Y/N)?" Doc asked. I whimpered looking up at them "he won't wake up...he won't wake up" I mumbled.

And in that moment it felt as thought the whole world began to grieve.