Chapter 4

So I'm going to be uploading i don't know 4 or 5 chapters today hopefully but there are no promises. Anyway...

GALES POV

I was happy. Very happy actually. I shot Peeta and hopefully he would die! Katniss could be with me and not Peeta. I'm way better than Peeta. Like really he bakes bread that's really sissy! I'm strong and i can hunt, i could keep Katniss safe. What can Peeta do.. Oh that's right NOTHING!!

I approached the Victors Village and knocked on Katniss' door. No answer.. maybe she's at Peeta's house. I walk to Peeta's house and knock on the door no answer. I guess I'll wait till she gets home. I sit down on the steps and wait.

KATNISS' POV

Where is he? Where is he? WHERE IS HE? I keep screaming in my head. I feel like crying. I wish if I went back to his house right now he would be there right when i open the door, give me a massive hug telling me it's ok and that he's there for me forever. I decided to go back to his house to see if my wish will come true. I slowly get off the log i was sitting, put my bow and arrows back in the hiding spot and start walking home.

I finally get back to Peeta's house, which is really our house since all my things are here and I'm here 24/7.  As i get closer i can see someone sitting on our steps.  I get a better look and it's...

"Gale?" I ask.

"Hey Catnip." Gale smiles while he stands up and walks to me.

"What do you want?" i reply coldly. He stops walking and looks at me.

"Could we talk?" he asks pointing toward the house.

"Fine." With that we walked into the house.

PEETA'S POV

I woke up in a hospital. I heard footsteps coming toward the door so I waited to see who it was. The door opened and it was Prim and her mom. They smiled at me when they saw I awake. I smiled back at them.

"what happened?" i asked. They started to frown. "what's wrong?" i asked.

"Do you remember anything?" Prim asked. I shook my head. "Mom." Prim said. Her mom sighs, then looks at me.

"Gale shot you." Ms. Everdeen said stilling frowning. "we got a call saying you were shot and we came right over. Your like a son to me i couldn't watch you die, i had to save you."She says a tear rolling down her cheek. She lightly hugged me so she wouldn't hurt me. Prim joined in, she had tears in her eyes too.

"and your like a big brother to me." Prim said. I realized something.

"wheres Katniss?" I ask. They looked at me.

"we tried calling her but there was no answer." Ms. Everdeen said. No. No. NO!!

"Gale." was all I got out.