Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 220

Just when he was stunned, a round figure suddenly ran out of the door, wearing a creamy yellow sweater, and rushed up at him from a distance, "Dad, the slide just now was fun. Come with me."

  Wowo's face was red, his black hair was lying on his head, and there was sand hanging on his body. He looked happy, which was obviously fresh to everything in the kindergarten.

  Xu Cinian rubbed his head with a smile, "After you go to kindergarten, you can play every day. Today we are going home."

  Hearing this, Wowo flattened his mouth, raised his head and pointed behind him, "But Er Heizi is still waiting for me, he doesn't...he said he wants to ride the slide with me faster than anyone else. If he loses, he will kiss him. Yes, can you leave later?"

  Who is "Er Heizi"?

  With a black line, Xu Cinian looked at a little boy in a black shirt who followed in the distance. He had dark skin and a head taller than Wowo. He also ran over with a smile and waved to Wowo from a distance. Wowo, you shamelessly, if you lose, you will run away."

  "I'm just a loser!" Wowo replied unconvinced, her pink cheeks bulging, and she waved her paw anxiously.

  In front of him, the thin black boy with bright eyes laughed and pinched Wowo's cheek with his dirty hands, "You will lose! If you lose, you will kiss, give me a kiss!"

  Wowo puffed up his face and took a look at Xu Cinian. He felt that he had his father as a backer, which was better than Er Heizi, so he snorted, raised his chin and said, "No matter, my cousin, you bully me if you are taller than me, I I won’t play with you anymore, father, our fat family."

  Xu Cinian looked at Wowo's sullen belly, his face almost puffed up, and he couldn't help laughing. The aunts from the kindergarten next to him all watched, staring at the two little dolls and chattering with fun.

  Erheizi has been in kindergarten for a year, one year older than Wowo. Seeing this pink and tender little brother was really angry, he was still a little at a loss, scratched his head and said, "Um... don't go. , The big deal... well, if you win, we will compete again."

  Wowo saw that he was obviously softened, his chin was raised higher, two dimples bulged on his face, and he continued to sneer, "I'm just a show, even if I win, there will be a reward."

  "Then... I lose, can I give you a kiss?"

  Wowo grinned instantly, feeling that he was taking a very big advantage, his big eyes were bent, and he pretended to be reluctant and nodded, "Then I need a few more kisses."

  The teachers behind him couldn't help laughing anymore, and they couldn't wait to go up and pinch the face of the dumpling. Xu Cinian couldn't laugh or cry even more. They didn't know what to say about this little bastard.

  No matter who kisses whom in this game, it seems that his own son is at a disadvantage, right?

  After Er Heizi's kiss, Wowo immediately smiled. The two little guys held hands and ran to play on the slide. Suddenly Xu Cinian's cell phone rang, and the screen showed a completely unfamiliar number.

  I heard a female voice, "Hello, are you Mr. Xu Cinian? This is the Municipal People's Hospital."

  Xu Cinian was stunned for a moment, nodded and said, "Yes, I am, may I ask you something?"

  "Oh, sir like this, our hospital will do a return visit for patients with major injuries every six months. What is your current physical condition?"

  Xu Cinian reacted for a long time before remembering what she was talking about, "Oh, you are talking about the car accident six months ago, my injury is not serious, why is it a major injury?"

  The sound of paper turning came from the other end of the phone. After a while, she replied, “According to our case records, the part of your injury was the head. This position is rich in nerves and has a high incubation period, so it was listed as our major injury. The object of the return visit."

  "Oh, that's the case." Xu Cinian nodded. He didn't expect this hospital to be quite caring. "My head is no longer a problem, thank you."

  "You are welcome." The nurse at the other end came with a polite laugh, and asked after turning over the doctor's order. "Our hospital recommends that every patient with a major injury should be reviewed every six months. Of course this is just Our suggestion is that you are free to choose, but according to the case six months ago, if you have symptoms of fatigue, dizziness, nausea, and nausea, please come back for review as soon as possible."

  Xu Cinian stunned for a moment, and then he couldn't react. It took a long time to squeeze out a sentence, "What do these symptoms indicate?"

  The little nurse smiled softly, "The brain is rich in nerves. Once the disease or wound worsens, it will cause symptoms of fatigue and dizziness. At the same time, brain congestion will also compress the eyeballs, causing excessive eye pressure, causing loss of appetite, nausea and nausea. These are all signs of disease, so please pay attention."

  When the phone hung up, Xu Cinian's face became a little embarrassed, and his heart was a little flustered.

  He was fatigued, dizzy, nauseous, and nauseated...All the reactions appeared on him now, and none of them fell.

  He always thought that his discomfort during this period of time was only due to lack of sleep, plus a little gastrointestinal problem, and even suspected pregnancy, but he did not think about other more serious possibilities.