Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 323

He raised his hand and touched Xu Cinian's face, causing the surrounding screams and cheers, "What's the matter, your husband is so handsome, you look stupid?"

  Xu Cinian's head was buzzing, and there was a stormy sea in his heart. The palms of his hands were sweaty from the excitement. He took a deep breath, shook his head and hit his forehead lightly, couldn't help laughing. "You guy just likes to make surprise attacks."

  He was still holding ninety-nine roses in his hand, each of which was written with Qu Cheng’s love. At this time, Xu Cinian’s face was red, which caused the people around him to applaud ambiguously, “Oh, Brother Xu blushed. Hey!"

  Qu Cheng smiled, put out his hand to hold his face, and smirked against his head, "Don't engage in a surprise attack, what a surprise."

  "But... you wear five people and six people, what's my name?"

  Xu Cinian did not expect that the wedding he had planned for a long time would be taken first by Qu Cheng. Of course, that's all. The problem is that he plans to get married this time in his life, wearing a big baggy coat, walking from home in a hurry, even pajamas. Before I had time to change it, my hair was messy, this...this is really embarrassing.

  Seeing Xu Cinian’s messing around, Qu Cheng laughed out loud. The smaller the louder, the louder he was, and he kissed him twice in front of everyone. A wave of applause erupted from the surroundings. Qinglong helped the stinky boys and "Wu Mei Niang" led by Luo Xiaomao shouted together, "Propose! Propose! Propose!"

  Qu Cheng laughed, stretched out his hand to touch the ring in his pocket, Wowo and Xiao Erhei next to him, and Xiao Douding in his stomach were alive and kicking, fearing that the world would not be chaotic, Xu Cinian covered his stomach. This moment was really embarrassing and funny .

  He even bought the ring, why was Qu Cheng the first opportunity?

  Forget it, it’s not the same for whoever gives it to anyone. Even if Qu Cheng proposes first, what if the family dare not listen to him?

  Xu Cinian raised his mouth and smiled, his eyes fixed on Qu Cheng, and he saw that he touched his right pocket from his left pocket, and then touched his right pocket all over... the whole body?

  Qu Cheng's face turned green, and the surrounding people were still waiting to see the cliché and romantic proposal scene, but where did the damn ring that had been prepared long ago go! ?

  "Brother Cheng, don't you not bring your ring?" Ah Si next to him decisively tore down the stage, and leaned forward and closed with a smile. At this time, all the people watching the excitement were happy.

  The proposal ceremony is so big, how can it be done without a ring in the end?

  Xu Cinian couldn't help laughing and asked in a low voice, "You don't really wear a ring, do you?"

  With a black line on his face, Qu Cheng couldn't hold back his cool and tyrannical gesture. He turned his head and said to Wowo behind him, "Little bunny, where did I tell you to put the ring that Xiaoerhei brought up for a while?"

  Xiao Er Hei was at a loss, obviously didn't know the inside story, but he tilted his head and said seriously, "Before the city said that the ring is so important, I was afraid of losing it, so I put it at home."

  Qu Cheng: "!!!" 

  The roar of laughter filled the whole street at this moment, and Xu Cinian couldn't help laughing.

  Rogue, this is fate!

  "Ah... what, resign, you know what I mean without a ring, let's make the marriage first?"

  Speaking of Qu Cheng unexpectedly took out a rose from his pocket, and knelt down in full view, "Farewell, will you marry me?"

  "Hey, this can't work." Xu Cinian pursed his mouth and raised him, his beautiful eyebrows stretched out, and his narrow eyes were full of smiles. He raised his chin pretendingly, "If you don't have a ring, I won't talk about it. Why should a big man marry you? We must first make it clear who marries whom."

  "Peacock...Is there a ring between us? You don't know, I fucking wanted to marry you a long time ago. Oh good peacock, just marry me... Please."

  Qu Cheng couldn't care about his image at this time, blinked his eyes and opened his mouth. Everyone took a breath, as if seeing the big tail of the weasel swaying constantly behind the boss of the city.

  Xu Cinian smiled and glanced at Qu Cheng condescendingly, "It's not impossible to get married, it's just..."

  He said that he took out the velvet box that he had prepared long ago from his pocket without any haste, and said with a smile, "It happens that I have a pair of rings here, but I prepared this ring myself. If you still insist on marrying me , Then you married me, what a good wife, do you agree?"

  Qu Cheng paused, then let out a laugh, grabbed Xu Cinian's finger and took a bite, "Fuck, you dead house sparrow was already ready, leave it here and count me."

  Xu Cinian raised his eyebrows, as if saying: What is it, you are not convinced?

  Qu Cheng smiled and shook his head, and quickly begged for mercy. He coughed twice and began to shout in his throat, "Resigning from being a husband, I want to marry you, hurry put me a ring!"

  Xu Cinian burst into laughter, and everyone around him laughed so hard that he thumped his chest and his feet, even tears streaming out.