Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 247

Qu Cheng already wanted to scold his mother at this time. Any man could not stand it at this time. What's more, he has already gone in, and he just pulled it out without even moving. What does it mean?

  He originally wanted to continue regardless, but as soon as he sent in, Xu Cinian screamed in pain, and then withdrew, Xu Cinian snorted softly, which almost killed his life!

  At this time, Xu Cinian was no better than him. When the meat was pushed in, his scalp was numb and painful, but when it was pushed out, the intestines and tracts were rubbed and itchy, just like on the nerves. Like a bug, he was tortured so much that he had nowhere to go.

  "Don't... don't move, do this for the first time... I said you don't move!" Xu Cinian was holding the washstand with both hands, eyes with tears choked by onions. Such a voice made a noise. The city swelled again.

  "Fuck... Peacock, just fucking do it, don't imagine that you left me there alone and ran away like the last time I was at the resort."

  Qu Cheng, who had learned a lesson once, had long known how cunning this peacock was, and maybe it was a "bitter trick" now. If he was fooled again, he would be a fool.

  He touched Xu Cinian's head, kissed the corner of his mouth as if comfortingly, while slowly sending himself in, while lowering his head to kiss his shoulder blade, all the way down from his chest, leaving a trace of wetness.

  "He...really no good! Qu Cheng, you fucking let me go first! No, don't do that..."

  Xu Cinian was really frightened by the increasingly sharp pain. He was really afraid of hurting the little bean in his stomach, and kept shrinking back, kicking Qu Cheng's shoulder with his foot.

  At this time, Qu Cheng’s kiss had fallen from his ribs to his stomach. Originally, he wanted to hold Xu Cinian’s guy to make him more comfortable, but when his lips were drawn across his abdomen, he stopped suddenly, and took his own The guy also pulled out.

  The hard blade was separated, Xu Cinian finally took a sigh of relief. He leaned back on the wall and panted for breath. He heard Qu Cheng suddenly say, "Farewell, your stomach... how round is so much? ?"

  If this sentence is placed between normal young couples, it would be an amazing weapon, but Xu Cinian obviously has no time to deal with this. He opened his eyes suddenly, and subconsciously clenched his belly, "Wh...what rounded so much? "

  If nothing happened on his face, but his heart is banging drums. Fortunately, his belly is not as strong as some women do. Now it is only a little rounder and the contours of the abdominal muscles are shallower. Most people will never doubt in this direction. But whether Qu Cheng's eyes would find the problem, he didn't know at all.

  Qu Cheng's eyes were half-squinted, and his palm touched his stomach regardless of Xu Cinian's objection. There was no reaction there, like a fist-sized fat.

  "Resignation, are you hiding something from me?"

  Xu Cinian got a heartbeat, got up and jumped off the washstand, with a sneer on his face, "How the hell are you suspicious like a girl? I'm just tired and don't want to do it. What are you thinking about?"

  As he put his clothes together, he hardly dared to look at Qu Cheng's eyes, turned and walked out, but his arm was suddenly caught.

  Qu Cheng dragged him back with sharp eyes, as if he wanted to see Xu Cinian through.

  Xu Cinian didn't seem to be afraid, let alone facing Qu Cheng, but at this moment he concealed the truth, and didn't think about how to speak. For a while, he was afraid, even cold sweat broke out in his hands.

  Just when the stalemate was still at a stalemate, a sharp ringing smashed the stagnant atmosphere like lightning. Xu Cinian breathed a sigh of relief, his back was half wet, "My phone, what's the matter, I'll talk about it later."

  Finally found an excuse, he was thankful that he had to go out with his mobile phone, but was stopped by Qu Cheng suddenly, and he could not help but snatch it over. The words "Zhao Rui" were displayed impressively on the screen.

  It's Zhao again...

  Qu Cheng's face suddenly sank, and he took a breath before returning the phone to Xu Cinian.

  Xu Cinian didn’t want to stay under his sharp gaze for another second. He ran out of the kitchen without saying a word while holding the phone. Qu Cheng stood there, staring at his back and the slightly curved one. Stomach, frowned slightly, would it be what he thought?

☆, 72

  The computer made a slight noise, and the instrument "di-di-di" neatly beat the rhythm, the whole room was extremely quiet.

  Zhao Rui looked at the blue-green screen, put down the detector head and took off the mask, while inputting data into the computer, he said without looking up, "The child is in very good condition and healthy, and he can see the human form, you see. It has roughly five senses now. Does it look as ugly as your mouth?"

  His ridicule was only exchanged for a moment of silence. Zhao Rui turned his head and saw Xu Cinian lying on the bed, looking out the window with dazzling eyes, looking a little bit lost.