Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 279   

Xu Cinian glanced at him and placed it next to him. He had already built a rudimentary crib, and said with a smile, "Why do you have to make your own crib? I bought the house, and I don’t have money to buy a bed?

  It was a bit embarrassing to mention this Qucheng, and he coughed and said in a low voice, "I just wanted to do something for Douding. At that time, Wowo... Responsibilities. Later, Zhao Rui told me about the crimes you suffered when you had a nest three years ago. I even felt that I was not a thing. This time I managed to keep this little son. I must give him the best in the world. "

  Xu Cinian didn't speak, and took Qu Cheng's hand to look carefully. There were a lot of wounds on it. New wounds were crushing old wounds. Obviously, he had suffered a lot to do this.

  It’s right to think about it. A man like Qu Cheng who is a big five and three vulgar can only fight and kill. It is idiotic to let him do this kind of meticulous manual work. But for this new home, he actually did it, and he did it quietly Shengsi, if he doesn't break it today, I don't know when to hide it.

  How come there are people like him in this world?

  Xu Cinian imagined that a person like Qucheng, in order to give himself a brand-new home, even had to make his own bed, he took care of all the corners and corners, and the whole room was covered with soft carpet, just like this man. The warmth is the same, never said it, just silently paying for it, doing what a father and a lover should do.

  Like the sea, it is inclusive, broad and boundless, giving him a full sense of security.

  For a moment, Xu Cinian's eyelids became a little hot, and then he pulled his hand forward, poking his fart, "Hey, Qu Cheng, you come up."

  Qu Cheng didn't understand, so he lowered his head.

  "Come here again."

  He went to bed with one leg, and he was lying next to Xu Cinian.

  A hand suddenly came up and pulled down his neck. Qu Cheng was caught off guard from falling on the bed. Xu Cinian held his face and kissed him, blinked and smiled and said, "Fool, I just said four months. do not mean that."

  "Ok?"

  Qu Cheng was stunned for a moment. He heard Xu Cinian leaning into his ear and lowering his voice, with a hint of a smile, and said softly in a clear voice, "Four months means you can exercise."

  Can exercise means...

  Before Qu Cheng could ask, Xu Cinian's hand had already touched his leg, the meaning was self-evident. The white and thin fingers lined the black trousers, black and white were distinct, and Qu Cheng's breathing was messed up in an instant.

==

☆, 79

  "Ok?"

  Qu Cheng was stunned for a moment. He heard Xu Cinian leaning in his ear and lowering his voice, with a hint of smile, whispering in a clear voice, "Four months means you can exercise."

  Can exercise means...

  Before Qu Cheng could ask, Xu Cinian's hand had already touched his leg, the meaning was self-evident. The white and thin fingers lined the black trousers, black and white, instantly made Qu Cheng's breathing mess.

  Jian Shigeng’s guy jumped uncontrollably in his pants for a few times, and was stuck by the zipper, exuding bo-bo aggressive intent, causing Qu Cheng to grunt hoarsely, and then hold down Xu Cinian’s hand. Peacock, stop playing, you fucking tortured me sincerely."

  Across his pants, Xu Cinian felt the ZHI=hot temperature in his palm. He imagined that the thing was thick blue=stringent=wrapped. Now he was held in his pants and breathed. He couldn't help laughing, turning over and lying on Qu On the city, use your fingertips to touch his most MIN=parts.

  "What am I torturing you, eh? You say, what am I torturing you?"

  The thin fingers slid across the roots, drawing thick lines, and finally stopped at the top and rubbed it twice.

  "Yeah..." Qu Cheng took a breath, and his deep voice with a deep sense of sex was full of male hormones, causing his eyes to burst into a few unbearable red blood.

  He stretched his hand into Xu Cinian's back waist, pressed it a few times, rubbed his two fleshy PI= stocks, and cursed fiercely "fuck".

  "You fucking be honest with me, don't recruit me, you will see me in six months!" He stretched his waist up, the hard part hit Xu Cinian's inner thigh, and he didn't forget to hold it at this time. Don't hurt his waist, don't hurt the fragile little beans.

  Lying on Qu Cheng's tall and robust body, his whole body seemed to relax, Xu Cinian rolled over comfortably, nudged forward, bit his chin with Qingcha, "Are you really uncomfortable?" Six months is half a year, one hundred and eighty days. Is it possible that you want to take cold water every day like this?"

  While talking, he eased away Qu Cheng's pants, took off his belt and threw it out of the bed. The metal belt slammed on the furry carpet, making a very light noise.

  The cool right hand leaned into the pants, through the black tight-fitting shorts, touched the proliferating organs, the big guy met an old acquaintance, and threw out a few mouthfuls of white foam excitedly, beating in Xu Cinian's palm like a living thing After a few clicks, I can't wait to get out.

  Xu Cinian smiled, stretched out his fingers, and held them in front of Qu Cheng. At this time, his fingertips were already wet with the greasy liquid, glowing with ambiguous and sentimental light, he reached into his mouth and licked without hesitation. lick.