Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 266

A person who does not want to die must have greed and need to use a child to blackmail. It is nothing more than two purposes, one for love and the other for wealth. Obviously Xu Xinnian is the latter.

  After thinking about this level, Xu Cinian smiled on his face and took out his mobile phone. A person with shortcomings is better than a desperate person. At least until the goal is not achieved, he will never dare to hurt. Dead  

  "Xiaojun, bring all the cash on the accounts of the farms and restaurants, ready for me to use them at any time."

  "Cindy, help me find Lawyer Wang and say that I want to transfer the shares of Hao Ting and Xu's, and let him prepare the contract terms for me."

  After ordering this, he leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. Just as he was about to push the door and walk out of the bathroom, the phone suddenly shook, prompting that there was a new anonymous E-mail.

  Opening the email, there was a photo inside. Wowo was tied up with his hands and feet, gagged and fell into a coma on a chair.

  There is a very brief paragraph below [If you want the life of your precious son, use all your current wealth in exchange for it, otherwise I will wipe his neck like a bodyguard, and you don’t want to see yourself last Is the son a puddle of flesh?

  Today, at 3:30 in the morning, Xisi Hutong is trading. I know that Qu Cheng is great, so you better behave and don’t alarm him, and don’t try to call the police, otherwise your son’s life will not be saved.

  The virus was automatically implanted and deleted within five minutes of opening the email, leaving no trace. Xu Cinian stared at the blank screen, clenched his fist, and pulled out a sneer.

  Everything is as he expected, and he has been waiting for this notice from Xu Xinnian. So many years of intrigue is really tired, and this time it will be a one-to-one end to Xu's grievance.

  He took off the peacock ring on his hand, wrote a note and pasted it on the mirror. Without making a sound, he opened the toilet window on the first floor and jumped out, then turned and disappeared into the night.

  After a long time, Qu Cheng saw that Xu Cinian had not come out of the toilet. He was afraid that he would have an accident and slammed into the door. As a result, there was no one in the toilet, only a turquoise ring.

  Qu Cheng understood that Xu Cinian was going to find Xu Xinnian alone. His face turned pale and he was about to chase after him. The ring in his palm fell to the ground, and the peacock's head twisted and turned around. It should have been inside. The gem with a little thing hidden at the moment is empty

  Qu Cheng stopped abruptly, picked up the ring, looked at the hollow peacock turquoise and the instructions on the mirror, and it took a long time to helplessly evoke a smile.

  This peacock is really shrewd, and the things in this ring can be discovered by him, but now he dares to go deep into the tiger's den with a big belly, and it makes people want to pump his ass!

☆, 76

  Just after midnight, Xu Cinian took a suitcase of money to Xisi Hutong.

  This is the famous night district in S City. Even in the middle of the night, it is still brightly lit and lively. There are various stalls and huge crowds of people. It is a place with very complicated terrain.

  According to the address on the email, Xu Cinian found a roadside stall and sat down, ordered something casually, looked around at random, but sneered in his heart.

  Choosing to trade in such a place is very easy to hide. Even if he really brought the police, the people's public servants would not be able to fight and kill casually regardless of the safety of ordinary people. This is tantamount to saying that Xu New Year's chances of escape have increased.

  Oh, he really took great pains to save his life.

  Xu Cinian sat in a chair to rest with his eyes closed. After waiting for more than an hour, he did not see Xu Xinnian's shadow. He raised his hand and looked at his watch. It was already the agreed three o'clock in the morning.

  Standing up with the cash box, putting down the tea money, he turned and left. At this moment, his hands behind his back suddenly pressed him, and then his thumb was pressed against his neck, hiding this sharp blade inside.

  coming.

  Xu Cinian didn't move any more, and the people behind him looked around vigilantly, "Is Xu Cinian right? You are the only one?"

  It was an unfamiliar voice, sounding harsh and harsh, and even a little panic in his tone.

  Xu Cinian sneered in his heart, it seems that the scourge also hired a helper.

  "Yes, I'm the only one. I brought the money. Take me to see my son." He made himself very nervous, clutching the cash box tightly with his fingers, and his voice trembled as he dared not look back.