Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 314

Although he hated Yue Zhao for being insane, eating inside and out, and instilling the so-called "poison" that occurred 24 hours a day, but there is such an arrogant thing in this world, it is nothing but because Long Brother does not want Yue Zhao's life, but now Scarface actually killed him himself!

  The dog bit the dog. There is no good thing. He doesn't think that Yue Zhao's end is miserable. As a traitor, he should kill so many people. It is already worthy of the crime, but Scarface, he can't forgive anything!

  He picked up the collar of Scarface, kicked him violently, and threw him downstairs like a dead dog.

  Scarface screamed in pain and fled like crazy, but his bones were all broken and he couldn't get up at all.

  Qu Cheng came condescendingly, his black leather boots suddenly exerted force, kicked the kneecap of Scarface, and then smashed with force, only to hear a crisp sound, the knees had become shattered.

  A large number of brothers from the Azure Dragon Gang rushed up, all muzzles pointed at Scarface, at this moment he was already hard to fly.

  "Spare my life, Brother Cheng, I know I was wrong, I am not a human being, my son of a bitch... I really know that I was wrong, leave me a dog, please! Please... I'll kowtow to you..."

  The ground shook his head with a bang, and Scarface kept vomiting blood in his mouth, and he would be choked by blood when he spoke.

  The whole person knelt on the ground like mud, and the blood-stained palm wanted to grab Qu Cheng's trousers, but was suddenly avoided.

  Qu Cheng's complexion was cold, looking down at the scarred face of a dead dog, he suddenly showed a hostile smile, took off the blood-stained gloves on his hands, and the people next to him then handed them another pair, pure white, spotlessly clean. , Exuding a terrifying luster in the dark corridor.

  At this moment, the sharp sirens pierced the sky, standing high in the sky, looking down, you could see dozens of red and blue police cars appearing not far away, and Ah Si hurried down from downstairs, like I didn’t see the kneeling scar face at all, saluting respectfully, “Cheng, all the evidence of the crime of the Kun Gang, including their leader Li’s drug trafficking records and money laundering transaction accounts in Y City with Laos and Myanmar are all anonymous. It was sent to the police. I also reported the crime just now."

  Qu Cheng nodded, and faintly raised the corners of his mouth, "Good job, my spouse was kidnapped by the underworld, of course I need the police comrades to help.

  As he said, he turned his head, looked at the scarred face lying on the ground and said, "Do you know why I didn't kill you just now?"

  "Brother Cheng... I really know that I was wrong, you forgive me... You can make me three knives and six holes, please give me a life..."

  Scarface had been frightened a long time ago. At this moment, he seemed to understand something, and he felt that he had fallen into the ice cave. Qu Cheng gave a chuckle, took out an anesthetic from the hand next to him and slammed it into his neck.

  "What you have done about the resignation, I will definitely make up for it. You probably feel good after this shot."

  Scarface wanted to struggle, but the potion was stronger than the medicine Xu Cinian gave him just now, and for a moment he could not move like a dead person.

  Several people wore gloves and moved him to the top-level office. They also thoughtfully placed him on the leather boss chair. On the computer opposite the table were all the criminal records of Kunbang.

  Qu Cheng snorted coldly, and slowly took out the pistol he had snatched from Scarface. "You haven't answered my question just now, but it doesn't matter. I didn't kill you before because of reality. No, now the police I'm waiting for are here, and I can finally send you on the road."

  Speaking, he used his gloved hand to break the right palm of Scarface, put his pistol into his hand, and then pressed it against his temple.

  Scarface understood everything in an instant, and he was so scared that he was shaking like chaff, his whole body was shaking, but he couldn't move, "So you...you want to wash yourself thoroughly!?"

  Qu Cheng laughed, "How can this be called washing white?"

  "I am a good citizen who abides by laws and regulations. Of course I can't do murder and arson. So just now in the face of resignation, I can't kill you because I want to bring you to the Kunbang headquarters and let you reunite with your brother. . And, I don’t let my brother kill you, because if the bullets of the Azure Dragon Gang appeared at the scene of your suicide, it would be no good, right?"

  Scarface yelled grimly, "Do you think that the police are all fools? Who would believe that I committed suicide for no reason?"

  Qu Cheng adjusted the posture of his right hand again, and smiled with satisfaction, "This is just a gang fight. Yue Zhao struggled with you, which caused a big scuffle inside the gang. The two sides suffered heavy casualties. Yue Zhao was angry. You exploded all the criminal records of the Kun Gang to the police. You were so angry that you were in a fight. You pushed him down and threw him out of the window, only to see the police coming. Knowing that there was nowhere to go, the crime was serious, so you shot yourself and killed yourself. Wonderful, I think the police comrades will like it."

  As soon as he finished speaking, he pulled the trigger, and the slightly hot blood spurted out like an explosion. Scarface's arm dropped, and he was still holding a gun with only his own fingerprints.

  The alarm bell came out outside the window, and the people of the Azure Dragon Gang quickly evacuated, hiding in every corner of the city, changing their blood suits, hiding their pistols, and flooding into the crowd.

  An unremarkable black car stood far away from the gray building, and Xu Cinian was leaning on the cushions and yawning.

  Qu Cheng hid himself in the dark night, slowly got into the car, and hugged Xu Cinian and kissed him twice.

  Xu Cinian was already sleepy, rubbing his eyes, his eyes were extremely soft, he closed his mouth without mentioning the end of the scar face, and did not ask what happened just now. He has always trusted Qu Cheng very firmly, from beginning to end. Will change.

  He yawned greatly, stretched his waist, and lay on Qu Cheng's lap and said, "I want to go, Xiao Mao and Uncle Zhong."

  Qu Cheng smiled softly and touched his soft hair, "Go, let's go home now."