Chapter 207

At this time, Yue Zhao's face was almost transparent, and his beautiful eyes stared at the two people in front of him in disbelief, completely stunned. 

  He thought that Xu Cinian was nothing more than Qucheng’s fresh Xiaobang’s family. He was definitely no better than his friendship that he had grown up with for more than 20 years, but it was obvious that Qu Cheng was serious, better than anyone else. serious.

  Xu Cinian glanced at him and didn't show any ostentatious gestures. These were what he deserved, there was nothing to do, and there was no need to show it to anyone on purpose. It was enough to let some people retreat.

  "Let's go." He clapped his hands, turned around.

  Qu Cheng sighed in his heart, and followed without even seeing Yue Zhao.

  This time he really fell into the hands of Xu Cinian. Not only did he lose all his net worth, but he also took care of the people. From the inside to the face, he bought one get one free. Now he still needs to send it freely. Praise!

  *****

  Xu Cinian walked into the guest room expressionlessly. The waiter at the gate wanted to come up and ask him to show his ID. As a result, Qu Cheng waved his hand at them and the appointment followed.

  He didn’t say a word all the way, and walked straight ahead, knowing that Qucheng was behind him, but he never even turned his head back. Every time when Qucheng wanted to get together, he would speed up his pace and keep following. He kept his distance.

  Qu Cheng held back all the way, uncomfortably scratching his heart, and every time he took the initiative to speak, he would be glared back by Xu Cinian's eyes.

  He knew that he had failed this time and caused such a big misunderstanding. It was his own self-conceit, but he would rather Xu Cinian beat him up to make him feel better than he would engage in a cold war like this.

  Before, he said that he had held himself in his heart for a long time, that the insecurity of gain and loss made him do something wrong, but Xu Cinian has not given him a half response until now, which makes Qu Cheng's heart cold.

  He understands that Xu Cinian is a restrained person, even if he feels uncomfortable, he will not reveal it to outsiders, so once he enters the room, he closes the door and waits for his ruthless sentence.

  Two people walked one after another to the elevator entrance on the first floor. Xu Cinian reached out to press the button. Qu Cheng could no longer hold back and press the back of his hand. Just about to open his mouth to speak, Xu Cinian reached out his hand. interrupt.

  "You don't talk to me now, otherwise I don't guarantee anything will be done."

  "New year..." Qu Cheng's face was dim, and he rubbed his sore forehead vigorously, his original straight dress was all ruffled by him.

  "I told you to shut up and you are not allowed to speak!" Xu Cinian gritted his teeth again and looked at him bitterly. He kept looking at the numbers falling on the elevator, seeming very impatient.

  Qu Cheng's face turned blue, and he was pacing in place like a sleepy beast, and his eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes. Anxious emotions kept pouring out, making him look much worse than Xu Cinian.

  The elevator "ding" arrived, and the door opened. Xu Cinian glanced at Qu Cheng with his head down and his face was gloomy, and grabbed his tie and dragged him into the elevator.

  "Farewell you..."

  A tall person like Qu Cheng didn't finish his words. He was stunned. Before he could stand firmly, Xu Cinian was slammed on the elevator wall by Xu Cinian.

  Qu Cheng was stunned for a moment. Before he could react, Xu Cinian's lips suddenly pressed up.

  "!"

  This sudden kiss made Qu Cheng's eyes widened, and the whole person was stunned for several seconds before suddenly reacting and poking out his neck to catch Xu Cinian's lips without hesitation.

  But Xu Cinian didn't talk nonsense with him at all, kicked him cleanly and pressed his two hands, "You dare to move it."

  After saying this, he felt as if he couldn't wait. He wrapped Qu Cheng’s neck with one hand and pressed him against him, his lips eagerly moved up, biting his neck, as if swallowing Qu Cheng’s whole person. Similarly, tearing his lips, grabbing his rough tongue, and biting hard, the two people immediately tasted blood in their mouths.

  Qu Cheng had never seen such an enthusiastic Xu Cinian, his head was still in a state of crash, taking advantage of the gap between kissing, he gasped and asked, "Quenian, are you... okay?"

  "Shut up!" Xu Cinian yelled at him, pushing one knee between his legs, pulling with both hands, tearing open Qu Cheng's shirt, and biting his lips and Adam's apple while kissing.

  His whole body was glowing red, his whole body exuding heat, his eyes were persistent and sparkling, with an overwhelming possessiveness, like a leopard who no longer suppressed his nature, he rushed to his prey fiercely, and took a bite. He bleeds, leaving his mark ruthlessly.

  "Didn't you fucking say that you always pestered me? I didn't respond to you and made you dare not even talk about an old lover? Well, today I will let you see if I react!"