Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 254

He lives in a high-level VIP ward. There is only one bed for him in the big room. The toilet and bathroom have water heaters for everything. Xu Cinian didn’t know what method Qu Cheng used to find such a good room in the people’s hospital with extremely crowded beds. Even from beginning to end, no doctor except Zhao Rui had come to examine his body and completely saved it. The secret of Xiaodouding.

  For this reason, Xu Cinian said to the outside that he had encountered a car accident and needed to be recuperated in the hospital. Uncle Zhong, Xiaomao, as well as the staff of the farm and Haoting all came to see him, and every day the ward was full.

  The brothers of the Qinglong gang, as soon as they heard that he was sick, they came carrying pig legs and pig faces. The five big, three thick and a bunch of people looked fierce and had to pretend to be small and fresh, rubbing his shoulders and telling jokes. , Singing together "I really want to live another five hundred years" and so on, made Xu Cinian laugh and cry, and in the end all was blasted out by Qu Cheng, feeling that his old face was lost by these bastards.

  That night, Ah Silai reported to him the current situation of the Xu family and his son during this period. Xu Cinian sat on the bed and ate a plate of dumplings in a thermos.

  "Xu Jianguo has stopped completely recently. Now he is eating fast and reciting Buddha in the nursing home every day. His body still doesn't seem to be getting better and he needs to rest in bed, but he is able to move out in a wheelchair. Our people take him very seriously. There is only one uncle Zhang left, and there is nothing to come up with."

  Xu Cinian swallowed the dumplings in his mouth and asked with a smile, "Eating fast and reciting the Buddha? Oh, he can think about it. If there is a bodhisattva, he will not be where he is now. How is Xu New Year?"

  Ah Si sneered and blinked at Xu Cinian, "Big Brother Xu, what do you think he can do? Your trick is so submissive. Now he has to kowtow to the old man every day, and he kneels for a day. At first, he cried and played with the young master's temper. He hadn't knelt for 24 hours at all. Now he is completely honest, and he doesn't say anything when he is beaten by a bodyguard. He probably knows he is afraid."

  Speaking of Xu Xinnian, Xu Cinian's expression suddenly became cold, and after a moment of silence, he asked, "You said he is honest now?"

  Ah Si nodded, "It's very honest, it's no different from the walking dead."

  He squinted his eyes for a moment, then stuffed a dumpling in his mouth, "No matter what tricks he plays, ignore him and keep him on his knees. As long as you don't kill him, you must watch him. , Did you hear that?"

  A Si nodded, "Brother Xu, you can recover from the illness at ease, and I will arrange things."

  "I don't worry about doing things." Xu Cinian smiled, eating a bucket of dumplings with relish, patted his stomach and felt that he was still not full, and continued to stuff his chopsticks into his mouth.

  A Si hadn't eaten yet, seeing how delicious he was eating, he was instantly hungry, "Big Brother Xu...what, is this dumpling really so delicious?"

  Xu Cinian blinked at him, held the chopsticks, and said, "Do you want to taste it?"

  Ah Si looked at the fat dumplings, his stomach gurgled, feeling really hungry, looked around and found no one, scratched his hair a little embarrassed, "Then... I really ate it."

  Xu Cinian generously placed the thermos in front of him, looking at him expectantly.

  Ah Si was hungry, picked up one and stuffed it in his mouth, chewed twice, his face suddenly changed. Seeing Xu Cinian's smiling face, he was embarrassed to spit it out, and swallowed it with grief. After a long time, he suffocated a sentence, "What kind of dumpling is this...how it smells like lard, and the ginger is all in pieces, not minced at all."

  Xu Cinian smiled, "Not delicious?"

  There was no outsider at Si See, and he shook his head vigorously, very suspicious of Xu Cinian’s taste, “It’s not bad, but it’s too bad. Brother Xu, you...are you really okay if you are sick to eat this? Have diarrhea? Which restaurant sells dumplings. I will definitely take a detour next time."

  "Boy, what are you talking about?"

  Qu Cheng's voice suddenly sounded from behind him, and Ah Si was taken aback, and immediately turned his head, "Cheng...Brother Cheng?"

  Xu Cinian laughed, cross-legged and stuffed a dumpling in his mouth, "The stuff is made by your brother Cheng. Isn't it awful? I think so too."

  You even ate a bucket of it! ?

  Ah Si glanced at Xu Cinian in admiration, then glanced at Qu Cheng, fearing that the boss would practice his hands with him, quickly found a reason and fled with his head.

  Xu Cinian stared at his back and lay his head up on the bed and smiled even harder.

  "Have you heard, your little brother said that your cooking is unpalatable. Look at the dumplings. They are wrapped crookedly, as if they fell to the ground, and what stuff is this stuffing? One, I drank a pot of water for a spicy one."

  "You ate a bucket if it was unpalatable. Give it to me. I'll throw it away." Qu Cheng smiled helplessly, and reached for the thermos bucket in his hand.

  "Hey, this can't work." Xu Cinian hugged the bucket and avoided his arm. "This is something someone personally bagged to me. There is no reason to go back to the things I sent out."

  As he said, he stuffed the last dumpling in the thermos into his mouth, opened his mouth to indicate that they were all eaten, and see how you want to go back.

  Qu Cheng laughed, and suddenly pulled Xu Cinian by the collar without any warning, and kissed him with his head.