Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 309

"Take a good look at Yue Zhao, you can't let him go until you get the things, and leave the rest."

  Hearing Ah Si's reply, Qu Cheng drew on the phone, raised his hand to check the time, turned around and looked at the assistant Kun who was sent to take him to see Scarface, and smiled, "Now it's time for you to come out. , Take me to see Scarface."

  The two people tied up with five flowers have no good flesh on their bodies except for the exposed skin such as their faces and arms. They were already trembling when they heard the phone call between Qucheng and Ah Si. At this time, they looked at Qucheng again. Hell sneered like the king of hell, and was shocked immediately, was pointed at his head with a gun, and moved into the car step by step.

  Qu Cheng tied his hands loosely, and calmly got into the rear compartment, the car started, rolled up a layer of dust, and drove fast in the direction of Xu Cinian...

  *****

  The door "creaked" and Xu Cinian, who was sitting in the corner, opened his eyes quickly, and immediately grabbed his chin with both hands, "Oh, it's really timely to open your eyes, look, who is it? I count on you."

  He turned his head and stared at the door, and a tall figure appeared in the hallway against the light. He staggered and was pushed in by two people behind him. The light was shining on him, and his blood stained clearly.

  Xu Cinian’s pupils shrank suddenly, even if he knew all the plans, he was still flustered when he saw this man covered in blood, his voice was hoarse, "Qu..."

  Before the word "city" could be spoken, his hair was suddenly grabbed, forcing him to raise his head towards the gate, and listened to the arrogant voice in his ear, "Oh, it's really touching to see a lover. Qu. Cheng, you fucking didn't expect to fall into my hands in this life, right? Look at you, don't you be scared? Hahaha..."

  Qu Cheng’s “poisoning” was very deep, and he could hardly stand when he was pushed in. He was panting violently like a trapped animal, his knees were weak and he couldn’t stand even when he stood, his face was blue and he looked deeply. Xu Cinian glanced at him and after he was sure he was in good condition, he sneered disdainfully, "I'm afraid, of course I'm afraid, but this is also a matter between the two of us. You hate me. It has nothing to do with Xu Cinian. Here, you let him go."

  Scarface looked like he had heard some funny joke, and he raised his head and laughed, "It doesn't matter? How could it be irrelevant? If you didn't catch your beloved baby today, would you be so obediently with your hands?"

  As he said, he raised his hand and gave Xu Cinian a slap in the face. With a "pop", Qu Cheng's eyes suddenly became gloomy, and the whole person was about to pounce, "You fucking--!"

  "Oh, didn't you just say that it doesn't matter? Why do you feel bad when I hit you?"

  Scarface has never been so arrogant in front of Qu Cheng. At this moment, he smiled triumphantly and touched Xu Cinian's face with his hand, "I'll hit him, what can you do? I not only hit but also touched, do you have the ability to save him?"

  When he said the last few words, he almost gritted his teeth, limply walked towards the unstable Qu Cheng, raised his leg and kicked him hard, "It was not very when you interrupted my leg back then. Are you good at it! Didn't you fucking press a cigarette butt on my head! Damn it, who do you think you are, eh?"

  He saw that Qu Cheng was poisoned, and without the strength to fight back, he took the crutches and drew him, his eyes were blood-red, and he pinched Qu Cheng’s neck almost madly, "Qu Cheng, you fucking are just mine now. A dog, I can kill you with just one hand! You didn’t expect your baby brother Yue Zhao to be yelled at by my X’s, and sell you to you later, right? Hahaha...How does it feel to be a dog? Okay? It feels like the whole gang was killed by your own hands.

  He laughed hysterically, Qu Cheng didn't have a trace of strength on his body, and he was hit by him, sweating profusely, and biting his lip without saying a word. He couldn't wait to break Scarface immediately, but it was obviously not now, he had to hold Scarface and give Ah Si enough time to act.

  "You should give up the Azure Dragon Gang now and let your little concubine transfer all the shares of Haoting to me! Otherwise, I will kill you immediately!" Scarface pinched Qu Cheng's neck , Said viciously, "I am reluctant to kill Xu Cinian, but I didn't say I am reluctant to kill you!"

  Qu Cheng laughed hoarsely and his eyes were blood red. After taking a look at Xu Cinian, he took a bite on his face and said three words "you dream" every word.

  Scarface did not expect that Qu Cheng had reached this point and still did not kneel down to beg for mercy, did not see him wagging his tail and begging for mercy. He was so angry that he would burst Qu Cheng's head when he pulled out a pistol.

  "Wait a minute! Don't you want Hao Ting, then don't fucking hurt him! What is coming at me!"

  Xu Cinian’s roar pulled back Scarface’s sight. He quietly made a firing gesture at Qu Cheng, and then said out of breath, "If you dare to move him, we will go to hell together! I'll die." If you're a ghost, you won't let you go, and you can't get it alone in Haoting!"

  Scarface stared at Xu Cinian for a long time, not knowing what horrible idea he had made, and then smiled grimly, "Haha, why did I forget, you two are very affectionate, neither of them can bear to die. Since you are willing to suffer for him, I will naturally not refuse."

  As he said, he swept over Xu Cinian's body with a blatant sight, squatted down and greedily reached out to stroke his neck and collarbone, "Qu Cheng, you said that Xu Cinian is an irrelevant person, then I am here. You don’t mind if you fuck with him? You think about it, whether you want the Haoting and the Azure Dragon Gang, or your little concubine!"

  Qu Cheng's eyes shrank suddenly, his face changed instantly, "Dare you!"

  "Look, I dare not!" The Scarface, who was finally pleased by Qu Cheng's flustered face, pressed on Xu Cinian's body with a big laugh, and pressed him to the ground with a "stab" to tear his already broken clothes "Fuck, your kid is really slippery. I didn’t eat you in the prison back then. Qucheng was a waste of money. Today, I must let you beg for mercy! I’ll be fine for a while. Remember to sign, or let your man commit suicide and apologize. also!"

  Xu Cinian kept screaming and struggling, which attracted all the attention of Scarface. He kept moving, his clothes slipped from his shoulders, revealing a whole piece of smooth and delicate skin, which made Scarface's eyes red. He kept saying "I'm so greedy."

  The anger of the scarred face was all hooked out by Xu Cinian. In addition, I had been coveting it for a long time. The more I couldn’t eat it, the more itchy and unbearable I was scratching my heart. At this time, I only cared about Xu Cinian. The entire back was exposed to Qu Cheng behind.

  "Scarface, you are a scumbag!" Xu Cinian kept cursing, but his eyes fell tightly on Qu Cheng, the blade hidden in the cuff slid out, and the rope in his hand was cut by him.