Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 295

Xu Cinian, who was sitting opposite, laughed, put down his chopsticks and wiped the corners of his mouth, "President Chen, you are wronged by what you said. It's not that I won't repay the loan. When the time comes, I will pay you double interest. Tens of millions of deposits, this is obviously a win-win thing, how can I get into your mouth, I have become a scam."

  Xu Cinian’s lips were quite neat, and a few words made President Chen laugh, "You, you, you are better than that kid in Qucheng. I paid for nothing, and I have to lose money to make a yell, you kid just cheated me Old man."

  He said he was an old man, and President Chen was only in his fifties. It was rare to meet Xu Cinian, a young man with such a business mind, and couldn’t help making friends. “You can’t shirk anything this time. This glass of wine It must be done! After drinking, we will sign the contract immediately, you boy, I will pay it!"

  "You are really confused. We have signed the contract just now. Don't you remember? The penalty should be imposed." Xu Cinian filled Chen Xingchang with wine again, and quickly moved down the glass he gave him. Splash, "Look, I'm emptied, and you should hurry up. Don't fall back on the bill."

  President Chen was already drunk, but now he became even more confused when he was fooled by Xu Cinian. How could he sign a contract with him in a foolish manner, and how could he be foolishly drunk with this kid, but got himself drunk?

  He was puzzled. He raised his head and drank an empty glass, then stood up swayingly, "Well...Drink too much, I have to put some water, you guys wait...wait, come back and clean you up."

  President Chen walked out of the private room in one step, and Xu Cinian sat in the seat, the smile on his face disappeared little by little.

  He glanced at the two bodyguards outside the door and dialed Qu Cheng's phone number. As he expected, the phone was turned off and the cold "Sorry, the number of..." came from the receiver.

  Heh, Yue Zhao did it quickly at the banquet, and it took great pains to cut off his connection with Qu Cheng.

  Xu Cinian snorted in his heart, put the phone back on the table casually, raised his chopsticks and started to feast on.

  Just now I have been trying to persuade him to drink, but I didn’t eat much at all. The little Douding in his stomach was already hungry. At this moment, he was lying listlessly in his stomach. From time to time, he played a little temper, punched and kicked. Xu Cinian couldn't laugh or cry, for fear that the big clothes would not cover the little guy's lavish movements.

  "Okay, my dear son, I'll eat now. You will be honest, and sleep well for a while, don't move around. No matter what happens, you must be good, do you hear?"

  He touched his stomach, knowing that Xiaodou Ding was just a mass of flesh, and couldn't understand what he was talking about, but he couldn't help saying hello in advance.

  With a few chopsticks, shrimp balls and hot soup, my belly is not so loud. Even with the small beans, I calmed down, curled up obediently and motionless, as if I could really understand what my father said.

  Knowing that it was a psychological effect, Xu Cinian couldn't help but laughed. He touched his stomach and called out "good boy", and then continued to eat slowly, without any tension in his expression.

  After eating and drinking, more than an hour has passed, and President Chen still has no signs of coming back.

  He raised his hand and looked at his watch, with an anxious look on his face that was just right for the performance. After walking around the house a few times, he opened the door and said to the two bodyguards at the door, "I'm not worried about Mr. Chen. Go to the toilet first. You separate and look around the hotel, and then ask the security guard at the gate. Maybe he completely forgot to eat with me after he was too drunk. Maybe he left early in the car."

  The two bodyguards nodded, and disappeared into the corridor on both sides. At the same time, a figure dressed as a waiter flashed past the corner, followed by two bodyguards and left.

  Xu Cinian took a quick glance with Yu Guang, then as if he hadn't seen it, he raised his head to hedge against the waiter next to him and asked, "Hello, where is your bathroom here?"

  "Sir, let me show you the way, please here."

  The waiter at the door of the box warmly greeted Xu Cinian, and led him through several corridors, stopping to the door of the toilet, "sir, please inside."

  Xu Cinian nodded, stretched out his hand to open the door, and immediately a strong choking scent floated out, like Indian incense, he sneezed uncontrollably, and even tears flowed out.

  Now Xu Cinian’s body is very sensitive to odors, even a little bit of odor will be amplified more than ten times. Under this strong scent, there is still a faint smell of chemicals, which makes him suddenly alert, turn around and walk outside. , But was blocked by the waiter who led the way, "Xu Cinian, where do you want to go?"

  The polite and respectful smile just turned away and turned into a stern look on his face. He reached out his hand and pushed Xu Cinian into the bathroom, and then locked the door with his backhand. Xu Cinian staggered, and he was relieved to see President Chen being knocked out in the corner.

  "What do you want to do?!" He wanted to laugh a little, but still had a panic expression on his face, "Let me go out! Otherwise I will go to the lobby manager to complain to you immediately!"

  "Why is your kid so naive! Really thought I was the waiter here?" The man laughed, and suddenly raised his fist without any warning.

  Xu Cinian jerked his head down, escaped a blow, quickly took out his cell phone and dialed Qu Cheng's number.

  He knew that Qu Cheng’s cell phone was useless, and doing so was just to show this person. Sure enough, when the person saw that he wanted to take the phone, he immediately rushed forward. Xu Cinian seized the opportunity to kick him. On his body, he turned around without Lianzhan and turned out the window.

  Just when he jumped out half of his body, a hand suddenly stretched out behind him, holding a white towel and covering his mouth.

  "Well!"

  The pungent smell hit the sky and earth, and Xu Cinian's eyes went dark for an instant, and the strength of his whole body seemed to be drained suddenly. He fell back and was suddenly held in his arms by a person.

  At this time, he finally understood why the smell of smoke in the bathroom was so strong that it was originally intended to cover up the drug smell on this towel.

  His vision began to blur, and he looked up at the ceiling, only to see a bright light and a few black figures.

  "This kid is as slippery as a loach, and today he was planted in our hands."