Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 267

His appearance obviously relieved the people behind him, kicked his stool and said, "Come with me, don't play tricks, or you will just kill you."

  The blade from the neck was taken away and placed on his back. Xu Cinian’s mobile phone rang again, and when he picked it up, it was another anonymous email, [Follow him honestly, otherwise don’t want to see your son again]

  A photo was attached to the email. It was a little white cotton socks stained with blood, which Xu Ci bought for Wowo the day before.

  Xu Cinian put his phone away expressionlessly, followed the man all the way, turning around and turning around, I don’t know how many lanes, would he still bump into oncoming people, and he was quickly lost. direction.

  As he was walking forward, passing an empty black alley, the man behind him suddenly grabbed him by the neck, opened a taxi parked next to him, dragged him in, and slammed the door closed. Did not attract the attention of anyone in the lively night market.

  Xu Cinian brought the box and fell on the seat of the car, and then the blade hit his neck again. Then the box was snatched away. The man opened it excitedly, and a layer of pink banknotes spilled inside.

  He straightened his eyes for an instant and dialed a number, "I have caught him. He brought a lot of money, let alone a few million! Are you sure you give me all of this?"

  Xu Xinnian's voice came on the phone, "Bring him, and I will give you the remaining two million. Do it immediately as I said."

  Hearing this, the man showed a greedy appearance, took out the rope from the car and began to tie Xu Cinian's body.

  "What are you doing! Didn't you let them go after you agreed to give the money? How about Xu Xinnian others!?"

  "Shut up your fucking mouth! Be honest!" With the stimulation of money, the man moved faster, took a piece of cloth into Xu Cinian's mouth, and continued to tie the rope while holding his struggling body.

  Xu Cinian "Uhhhhh" cooperated with the struggle for a few times, and it was logical that he was tied up and sturdy. Seeing the man's bottom plate, he only knew how to use brute force, and knew that he had never practiced at all. He can subdue this person, but his current goal is to induce Xu Xinnian. He doesn't want to waste his energy on this kind of young man, so he just needs to move symbolically.

  After tying the man up, the man began to tear his clothes, throw away all his watches, necklaces and other accessories all over his body, and did not give up on checking his pants and shoes. When he opened his shirt, the man looked I put a piece of tape on my shoulder.

  "what is this?"

  The man stared at him fiercely. Xu Cinian was gagged and struggling, but he did not escape the man's hand. The piece of tape was torn open, and he snorted with pain.

  There was a bloody wound under the tape, which seemed to have just been injured, and a whole piece of meat as large as a fingernail was removed.

  The man snorted, ignored him, took out a dirty suit of clothes for Xu Cinian, threw away all his original clothes and shoes, took out Xu Cinian's phone, glanced at it, and smashed it hard. After it broke, I pulled out the battery.

  After doing this, Xu Cinian was already "weakly" lying on the seat of the car, the man cursed contemptuously, "counseling little white face", blindfolded him with a black cloth, stepped on the gas pedal and started the car.

  At this time Xu Cinian let out a sigh of relief, calculating the time, leaning on the side and starting to recharge.

  The car drove for more than two hours before it stopped. The door opened and Xu Cinian was thrown down. When he landed, he cushioned his stomach with his shoulders.

  The sound of footsteps came and stopped in front of him, and the man behind him leaned forward flatteringly, "I brought the man, can I give you money now? I have spared my life this time. You can't treat me badly."

  A voice that Xu Cinian can't forget in this life sounded, still with a little smile, "Good job, here is the check, remember to seal your mouth tightly, dare to say one more word, we are both dead, you A taxi driver doesn’t want everyone to know that you’re making extra money, right?”

  "Yes, yes, I know, I understand the rules." The man smiled greedily, then turned around excitedly after receiving the check.

  "Hey, you haven't taken the box yet, so I promised to give you all."

  Xu Xinnian stopped him, and the man reacted instantly. He smiled and lowered his head to take the box next to Xu Cinian. At this time, there was a "bang", and some warm liquid splashed on Xu Cinian's face with a thick look. The smell.

  "Hey, this thing is really easy to use. If it is not equipped with a silencer and it is not convenient to shoot in the city, I should use it on the running dogs in Qucheng."

  Xu Xinnian smiled happily, and tore off the blindfold on Xu Cinian's head. A sudden light pierced his eyes. Xu Cinian squinted for a while before seeing the surrounding situation.

  This is an abandoned warehouse. The taxi driver who hijacked him just now was dead, and the ground was still bleeding. Xu Xinnian held a gun in his hand. Xu Cinian recognized it at a glance. The group of pistols that Xu Jianguo hid in the safe was unexpectedly stolen by Xu New Year.

  Xu Cinian didn't have the slightest fear, squinted his eyes and said, "I brought something, where is my son?"

  "Brother, don't worry. I have taken care of you for so many days. I haven't thanked you well yet." Xu Xinnian's face that resembles him is smiling, and at this time it has been distorted without any humanity.

  He slid the gun around Xu Cinian's neck, "Xu Cinian, you finally fell into my hand, how does it feel to be pinched in the palm of your hand?"

  He stretched out his hand to slap in the face, Xu Cinian turned his head and sneered, "If you kill so many people, I will never waste time stupidly here. The two bodyguards you killed at the entrance of the kindergarten have already been I found out that the police have already intervened in the investigation. You don't have to run with the money now, and you still have time to grind with me? Xu New Year, how old are you, why are you still so stupid?"