Chapter 202

***

  After sleeping all night, Xu Cinian got up refreshed. I don’t know if it was because of Qu Cheng’s kneading or other reasons. His stomach disappeared a lot, as if he knew he was going to fight. Like a tough battle, quiet and obediently unreasonable.

  He washed his face, combed his hair casually, and went to the banquet hall. When he arrived, there were already many people in the whole venue, noisy, laughing, and lively. Most of the people present were brothers from the Azure Dragon Gang. The division of labor does not often meet. Now, thanks to the happy day of the opening of the new store, it is rare for the brothers to get together so much. For a time, the crowd is full of people, and it is like a grand gathering of fellow villagers.

  The decoration in the banquet hall is very grand and luxurious. It is wrapped with gold and silver ribbons everywhere. The middle is covered with a red carpet. The two sides are full of bouquets and flower baskets. The crystal lamp above the head is brightly lit, if not hanging on the wall. Xu Cinian thought he was at the wedding scene with four golden characters.

  He walked slowly in with his pockets, chewing gum in his mouth, and attracted everyone's attention all the way, because he was a bit... out of place.

  Although the members of the Qinglong Gang are rough men, they have been accustomed to dressing themselves for many years because of the whitewashing. Nowadays, everyone in the venue is wearing neat suits, and the ladies are still dragging them. Long skirts, even the waiters wore black uniforms and waistcoats. Only Xu Cinian wore a loose white T-shirt with blue jeans. He walked in like walking a street, leisurely and lazy. He didn't even have the slightest sense of attending the banquet.

  A group of brothers who were chatting not far away saw him walk in and greeted them all. These were all Hao Ting’s men and brothers, and regarded him as half the eldest brother. It’s very special to see him now. "Big Brother Xu" called "Big Brother Xu" hotly.

  Xu Cinian was in a good mood to meet acquaintances in such a place, and he looked around while chatting with them, but he did not find Qu Cheng.

  "Brother Xu, are you looking for Brother Cheng? I saw him enter the conference room with a few lawyers just now. I guess he hasn't come out yet."

  Xu Cinian was taken aback for a moment, "Lawyer? What did he do with a lawyer?"

  The little brother laughed, "You don't know the relationship with Brother Cheng, how could I know it, but it seems quite mysterious. Brother Cheng has never come out since I entered."

  Xu Cinian was thoughtful, full of doubts, and really couldn't guess what Qucheng was doing. He asked for a lawyer on the day the new store opened. What does it mean?

  Just when he was distracted, he cast his gaze into the distance, and saw a white figure among a bunch of people, holding a wine glass in his hand, making some jokes, making everyone around him laugh. At this moment, the person was laughing. Lifting their heads, they met Xu Cinian's gaze, and the two squinted their eyes at the same time, and they recognized each other at a glance.

  It was the man named Yue Zhao... Xu Cinian raised his eyebrows calmly.

  Yue Zhao seemed to feel something, and smiled at him from a distance. Several brothers around him who had a good relationship with him raised their heads. Among them was the one who chewed the tongue yesterday, A Qiang.

  "Oh, have you heard that today, this banquet is said to be the opening ceremony, but it is actually a reception banquet prepared by City Gothic for Yue Yue. Everyone is a discerning person, and you can understand at first glance, but some people like to cheeky to get light. Don’t see who is the protagonist tonight."

  A Qiang deliberately raised his voice, causing many people around him to hear it. Xu Cinian remained silent, with a smile on his mouth, as if he didn't take this person's words to heart.

  But the gang of Zihaoting brothers around him couldn't sit still. They were able to hear this, and the deaf could distinguish them. They always admired Xu Cinian, where he would be wronged, and then some people ridiculed and mocked. Go back, "Yes, some people are not so long-eyed. The master barks and barks before farting. There is a saying, the emperor is not in a hurry for the eunuchs, don't be too mean, take your own cock You bite down and become a eunuch, right?"

  Hao Ting's brother laughed, and the few people around Yue Zhao couldn't sit still, and stood up quickly, "Fuck you! Who are you talking about!?"

  "Who promised me to say who, there are so many people here, but there are people who like to be seated in the same way, what can I do?"

  Aqiang and several people turned their faces directly, and the people in Hao Ting were unwilling to show their weakness.

  Xu Cinian held down the people around him, smiled and shook his head, "Be honest with me, and don’t see what day it is, don’t let me go wild, otherwise Qu Cheng will let you go, and I will have to deduct your food. money."

  The people in Haoting are now being tempted by Xu Cinian, and they have to go to the Zhao’s private kitchen to eat all their meals. Therefore, the financial department directly puts the catering subsidy of each employee in Xu Cinian’s hands. This group of brothers will come. Direct deductions for meals, and discounts, can hardly be more beautiful. If the meal expenses are deducted by my sister-in-law, it is a major issue related to "physical health".

  One sentence made a group of people obediently turn off the fire, just like Qu Cheng's virtues, and were subdued by Xu Cinian.

  This scene made Yue Zhao watch in his eyes, his face immediately changed, and then he smiled and said, "Yes, everyone is a family, don't hurt your anger for trivial things, let's go away, what a big deal."

  A Qiang stepped aside unwillingly, Xu Cinian smiled, and turned to get the fruit on the table. At this moment, Yue Zhao behind him stopped him, "Big Brother Xu, are you free to talk to me?"

  Xu Cinian paused and couldn't help but curled up his mouth. He wanted to reply. Where did you come from? If you are not relatives to me, can I talk to you?

  It's a pity that he really wants to know what this Yue Zhao will say to him, simply smiled and nodded, "Okay, what do you want to say?"