Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 291

Yue Zhao smiled and lowered his head to reveal a good-looking neck, "Big Brother Cheng, you made me happy again. I am in good spirits because I saw you."

  This sentence was very ambiguous, and even the tone was stretched for a long time, with a little deep meaning.

  Qu Cheng seemed to have not received any ambiguous signals at all, smiled and stood up, "Seeing that you are getting better, I'm relieved."

  "Tomorrow I will send someone to take you back to the headquarters. I have work to do. Let's go. See you at the banquet next weekend."

  Saying that he took Ah Si and turned and left, but was immediately held by Yue Zhao, he quickly glanced at Ah Si and asked, "Big Brother Cheng, wait a minute, the traitor thing I told you last time, Have you checked it out?"

  Qu Cheng curled up his mouth, staring at Yue Zhao and said word by word, "This matter cannot be solved overnight. Don't worry, I will not let that traitor go."

  "Get a good rest, I'll go now."

  He patted Yue Zhao on the shoulder, turned and left the ward, not forgetting to close the door carefully.

  When he walked out of the room, the door closed with a "click". Qu Cheng paused and said to Ah Si, "You should prepare for the banquet next Saturday. You are a veteran in this area, and you should be very skilled."

  Ah Si lowered his head and said "yes" respectfully.

  Qu Cheng stared at him for an instant, and then said in an almost inaudible voice, "A Si, I will believe you one last time, don't let me doubt you."

  After putting down these words, he didn't say anything else, and went straight into the deep and dim corridor, A Si paused, and then quickly followed.

  After a long time, the door of the ward shook slightly, which was almost negligible. Yue Zhao lifted his head close to the crack of the door. The expression on his face was submerged in the shadows, and he couldn't see clearly.

  That night, when he was about to go to bed, Xu Cinian walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower and looked at Qu Cheng who was playing with Wowo. He smiled and heard the sound of his mobile phone vibrating as soon as he was about to join in.

  I picked it up and saw that it was a text message from an unfamiliar number, [Big Brother Xu, this is Yue Zhao. I know it's a bit presumptuous to text you suddenly, but I will be discharged from the hospital soon. I want to thank you for saving my life before I leave. If I have time, can I have a meal tomorrow? 】

  Meet for dinner?

  Xu Cinian smiled, and raised the corners of his mouth playfully at Shang Qucheng's gaze when he turned back.

==

☆, 83

  At 11:30 noon, Sith Cafe.

  Yue Zhao arrived very early. He wore a camel wool coat, accompanied by a blue striped shirt, and looked slender. He sat in the private room, stirring the coffee cup, and subconsciously touching his shirt. A button on the cuff.

  When Xu Cinian opened the door, he happened to see this scene. Yue Zhao smiled as soon as he saw him, stood up and stretched out his right hand, "Brother Xu, you are here."

  He was good-looking, but once he laughed, he became more radiant. When Xu Cinian saw him at the entrance of the alley more than a month ago, he looked ashamed and embarrassed to survive.

  Xu Cinian glanced at him, and also stretched out his hand, "Sorry I'm late, but something happened in the company that kept you waiting."

  He took off his coat and put on a loose and fat woolen sweater. His hair was a little longer than before, and he was a little fatter. Even his stern face was softened a lot and lined with soft hair. The whole person seemed to be several years younger, causing Yue Zhao's face to change slightly, and then he laughed again, "I have just arrived, and I haven't waited long. But Big Brother Xu looks good, and he rushes to the fourth. People who have grown up are getting younger and younger."

  A man who has just passed the year is described as "the younger he lives," he has a clear and secret meaning. Xu Cinian didn't understand it, but he didn't want to care about him. He pretended not. He smiled as he understood, "It's not as good as you young people. Anyone who is in a relationship will definitely not want to toss his old mannerism again, but you are still young, and you will understand everything after you are in love. "

  His tone was very gentle, with a smile on his face, but what he said was shaved on Yue Zhao's face like a blade, successfully changing his face.

  What does it mean to "understand everything after you fall in love"? This was obviously ironic, he didn't have it in the end, Qu Cheng held it in his palm.

  In the first round, Xu Cinian blocked Yue Zhao and didn't say a rebuttal.

  "Sir, what would you like to drink? Here is the menu. You can take a look first."

  With the appearance of the waiter, it was time to break the silence between the two people. Yue Zhao raised his mouth again and said, "Brother Xu, I just ordered Blue Mountain Coffee here. The taste is not bad. It is similar to what I used to drink in the UK. Do you want to try?