Chapter 197

He smiled and leaned forward, using Xu Cinian's earlobes on his stubble face, kneading his lower back with both hands, gently and carefully.

  Seeing his smile, Xu Cinian didn't feel upset for a while, and almost immediately pushed him aside.

  "Peacock, you are so temperamental. Are you still angry about yesterday's affairs?" Qu Cheng still feels that Xu Cinian was embarrassed because of the things in the hot spring yesterday. He was awkward with him, and the whole person was half pressured. He hugged Xu Cinian half-armed behind his back, kissed his protruding back through his pajamas, stretched out his hand and spanked his butt, "If you want me to say that I still blame you, who will make you mess up and buy me that kind of show? Packing swimming trunks, and deliberately squeezing and kneading me, even a man can't stand it. It's not bad that you can't get out of bed without CAO."

  Xu Cinian's face became more and more ugly, and he pulled out a sneer, and said in a low voice, "Is it right for you that I have no other effect except that kind of thing?"

  Qu Cheng froze for a moment, then sat up, breaking Xu Cinian's face, staring at him carefully, "Peacock, what do you mean by that?"

  "It's not interesting, just talk about it, what's the matter, it's said that you have a guilty conscience?" Xu Cinian pushed his hand away jokingly, his face regained a smile, as if everything just now belonged to Qu Cheng illusion.

  Qu Cheng laughed, rubbing his face with both hands, biting the tip of his nose, "Damn, what a guilty conscience, it's a big deal for my brother to die, and then write an epitaph on the tombstone, I am more true to his wife than gold! But then you have to remember to burn the paper money for me, do you know the widow of Xu's family?"

  Xu Cinian was always amused when he heard his slippery tone before, but now it sounds a bit ridiculous to him.

  "You use this thing on the person who should use it, and talk to me in a veritable way."

  Speaking, he lifted the quilt and walked out of bed, hesitated for a while and remained silent about everything he saw tonight.

  Once some things are put through, they are fatal to two people. He doesn't want to be just like a lunatic. He has to force Qu Cheng to give him a one, two, three, four. This is really boring, and he also Can't do such a thing.

  He was in a bad mood, and he was in a very bad mood. He walked into the bathroom and flushed his face several times, still feeling dizzy. He was lying on the edge of the pool and panting heavily, and he couldn't lift his head for a while.

  Qu Cheng turned around in the room and saw that the breakfast on the table hadn't even moved. Thinking of Xu Cinian’s pale face before entering the toilet, he was a little angry for a while, holding a bowl of fish porridge. Knocked on the door.

  "Resignation, did you not eat breakfast today?"

  "..." Xu Cinian did not speak, nor could he speak disgustingly.

  Qu Cheng couldn't hear his movement and felt uneasy. He knocked on the door again, "Peacock, what's the matter with you? Is it something uncomfortable?"

  This time Xu Cinian still did not speak. Only the rushing sound of water was heard in the bathroom. Qu Cheng remembered his sleepiness that was wrong these days. The more he thought about it, the more wrong he became. He knocked hard on the door, and the sound became louder and louder. "Peacock, open the door! What's wrong with you? Don't scare me."

  The door of the room opened with a "click", and Xu Cinian walked out with a face full of water, "What are you...what are you calling, isn't it good for me?"

  His face was as white as a piece of paper. Qu Cheng pulled him into his arms and wiped his face with a towel, "Why do you have such a bad face? Look at you, you are thinning to a bone, not good enough. Have breakfast, and later I will let the kitchen heat the fish porridge for you, and you must finish it for me, otherwise you won’t be allowed to sleep.”

  Hearing the three words "Fish Porridge", Xu Cinian's stomach instantly turned into the sea, and could no longer suppress it. He retched into the toilet and faced the sink.

  Qu Cheng was really surprised this time, his face changed, he went in and hugged him, patted him on the back, "Why are you vomiting so badly? What did you eat today? Did you eat your stomach? How does this kitchen work? It can still feed people sick. I'll call the doctor to show you. You go to bed and lie down for a while."

  As he said, he hugged Xu Cinian involuntarily, and threw him into the soft bed, wrapped him in a thick quilt.

  "No...I'll be fine in a while, no need for a doctor, you just stay for me." Xu Cinian grabbed his arm and let out a sigh of relief.

  "Damn, I'm vomiting like this, and I don't want to see the doctor." Qu Cheng patted his forehead angrily, but he didn't dare to work hard, rubbing his forehead, "I knew you were uncomfortable and I would just...Asina. The guy doesn’t tell me, they really owe you a kick. I’ll go to the doctor and you will lie down obediently for me, and then I’ll smoke you if I resist.”

  Xu Cinian’s mood was already very bad. Seeing Qu Cheng lie to him to meet his old lover, now he dares to treat him with this attitude, and he is directly angry. "Here, hell listen to me or listen to you!? I said no. Just don’t use it, you have turned the sky!"

  He said that he lifted his feet and kicked Qu Cheng's legs as if he was puzzled, and let out all the suffocation of the night.

  Qu Cheng let him kick and squeezed his nose, "Well, even if you don't call a doctor, you have to say that you are uncomfortable?"

  "It's a little indigestion, my stomach is uncomfortable, and there is a slight problem." Xu Cinian turned over and turned his back to Qu Cheng, "I'm sleepy, don't ask a doctor to toss me, just go to bed."