A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 262   

Xiao Erhei was amused, and then he looked out, "I haven't seen your dad, why do you want to play a rogue? Are you reluctant to bear me?"

  "But he really isn't my father, but he looks like he said, um...who is he?" Wowo's head was dizzy, wondering if he was dazzled, he wouldn't admit it, although This uncle looks a lot like Dad, but Dad smiles better than him, and Dad seems to be a little taller than him.

  The door of the bedroom opened with a click, Xiao Erhei hurriedly pressed Wowo's head down, and the two little guys began to pretend to sleep.

  "Wowo, come out, your father will pick you up."

  The teacher yelled in a low voice. Wowo was afraid that she would find that she didn't obediently take a nap, and quickly pretended to have just woken up, pouting her buttocks and getting up, rubbing her eyes, looking drowsy.

  "Hurry up, Wowo, your father is still waiting for you, don't disturb other kids sleeping."

  The teacher urged that Wowo actually didn't want to go out. He was curious why other people said that the uncle outside was his father. It was completely different.

  I was a little unhappy in my heart, but couldn't help but wonder why the man outside looked so like my father, so he slowly jumped out of the crib and followed the teacher out.

  The man standing at the door wore an iron gray coat, laughed when he saw Wowo, and walked up to stretch out his hands.

  Wowo subconsciously shrank behind the teacher, "Teacher... he is not my father."

  "This kid is starting to play tricks with me again. Didn't I just buy you a lollipop yesterday? Look at you. You sleep with sweat on your head. Dad wipes it off for you."

  Saying that he didn't wait for Wowo to react, he bent down and hugged him in his arms. Wowo called out in fear. The man smiled and took out a white handkerchief from his pocket and wiped it on Wowo's mouth and forehead.

  Wowo felt terrified subconsciously, and reached out to grab it. As a result, the handkerchief rubbed the tip of his nose again, and a pungent smell came out. He didn't make a sound again, and he felt dizzy and dizzy. It was dark in front of me.

  "Look, I just played my temper with me, and now I'm taking care of me and I fall asleep, really a little ancestor."

  Looking at the nest that was already asleep on his shoulders, the man showed a look of helplessness and smiled at Teacher Li, "Teacher, you have to fight so many little monsters every day. I really admire you. Family. This one is enough."

  Teacher Li is very familiar with children's temperament and personality. He knows that children at this age always like to use awkward ways to attract the attention of parents, so there is no doubt about Wowo's reaction. He smiled and squinted his eyes, "Yes, just now I was so sleepy that I yawned when I got out of the bed, and I was honest when I saw you play a few times."

  The man smiled and nodded, and took Pasay into his pocket calmly, "Mr. Li, there is still something at home, I'll take it away first, and we will contact you later if there is anything to do."

  Xiao Erhei kept listening to the movement outside with his ears sideways. He couldn't sit still when he heard these words. He felt reluctant to see the wowo for two days, so he rushed out of the cot without anything. Run out as a sign.

  When the door opened, Teacher Li was startled, "Xiao Hei, what are you doing out?"

  "I'm in a urgency and need to go to the toilet."

  Xiao Erhei covered his stomach with an expression of bitterness and hatred. He completely ignored the teacher's cry and saw Wowo's figure chasing after him. "Uncle Uncle, won't Wowo come tomorrow?"

  He asked unwillingly, the man paused, looked back at him, the fluctuating expression on his face was fleeting, then smiled and nodded, "Of course, I will send him back tomorrow, you guys. I can play together again."

  After speaking, he smiled at Xiao Erhei, turned around holding Wowo, Xiao Erhei unwillingly pursued a few more steps, "Goodbye Wowo!", but Wowo didn't look up from beginning to end.

  "Can't see Wowo asleep? You little villain, sneaked out again at noon, telling you how many times you have to sleep at noon."

  Teacher Li dragged him back, Xiao Erhei only found it very strange, but he was still too young to think of the strangeness of this incident.

  While the teacher was chattering, he suddenly waved his hand, dropped the teacher and ran after him.

  But at this time the man had already walked out of the kindergarten gate holding Wowo, Xiao Erhei was not led by his parents and teachers, and could not get out of the gate at all.

  "Brother Xiaohei, Dad has worked so hard in the hospital. I'm going to accompany him. I can't come to kindergarten tomorrow."

  "He's not my father, but he looks like he said, um...who is he?"