Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 297

"Yue Yue, welcome home! I wish Yue Yue good health! Cheers!"

  The whole audience toasted together, the red liquid splashed out because of the heroic movements, and the music in the banquet hall was played to the most exciting part for a time, pushing the banquet to a high || tide.

  Yue Zhao followed everyone to a toast, took a symbolic sip, and then slowly looked down at everyone on the stage with beautiful eyes, watching them pouring scarlet wine into their stomachs drop by drop, copying The fingers in the pockets slowly tightened, showing a smile that was fulfilled.

  It's just a little bit...just a little bit, he succeeded immediately, can't wait.

  After the ceremony of receiving the wind and dust, the dinner officially began. The hundreds of brothers gathered in front of the various tables, pouring wine into their stomachs bravely, and eating special dishes while carrying plates. For a while, saliva and food residues flew around, obviously elegant. The scene, but this group of people made a bit of scorn.

  Standing by the window, Qu Cheng sipped slowly with a glass of wine, and habitually took out his cell phone, only to remember that his cell phone had just been splashed with red wine and it was no longer usable.

  "Big Brother City, are you leaving in a hurry?" I don't know when Yue Zhao walked up to him, handed over his mobile phone and said, "If there is an emergency, use mine first."

  Qu Cheng smiled and shook his head, "It's nothing urgent, just want to make a call to Resignation. He went to talk business today, and it's more than ten o'clock now, and he didn't call me. It's a bit strange."

  Yue Zhao nodded and said with a smile, "Big Brother City, I don't see that you are such a nasty person. I can't help but kill the serial call if I haven't seen you for a day? There will be nothing wrong with Ah Si, you worry. Excessive."

  Qu Cheng laughed and didn't pick up his cell phone. "A Si is preparing for a banquet today and didn't follow the resignation, but you are right. If you don't make a call, you can just make it, so that he doesn't think I am a mother."

  Yue Zhao laughed, watching Qu Cheng pour in another glass of red wine before speaking, "Speaking of where is Ah Si? The banquet has started, why haven't I seen him?"

  He frowned slightly when he mentioned this Qu Cheng. He arranged for Ah Si to prepare things in the kitchen before, but he did not show up at the beginning of the banquet. It was really strange. Thinking of this, he beckoned to a little brother behind him, low. Said, "Go to the kitchen and ask Ah Si to come out, so I have something to look for him."

  The younger brother nodded and turned to leave. After a while, Ah Si ran out of the back kitchen and stood in front of Qu Cheng respectfully, "Brother Cheng, are you looking for me?"

  Qu Cheng gave an "um", glanced at him and then glanced at the crowded and lively banquet hall, and said with a smile, "A Si, you have prepared well for today's banquet, thank you very much."

  Ah Si shook his head, "This is all within my part, Brother Cheng is too praiseworthy."

  "Okay, don't be humble. You did a good job with this matter. I'm very satisfied. Don't just focus on work. Come out and gather with other brothers. Let's have a rest."

  "Thank you, Brother Cheng, I'm not tired." A Si bowed his head respectfully, "There are still a few dishes at the back kitchen that have not been decided, and there are not too many red wines. I will not rush to eat after finishing these. "

  Qu Cheng smiled, raised his hand and patted him on the shoulder, and showed him a trusting smile. Just as he opened his mouth to speak, he suddenly heard a bang next to him, and then he was standing next to him. Yue Zhao fainted suddenly, and the glass in his hand broke into several pieces.

  No one reacted to this incident. When Qu Cheng reached out to help him, the sound of plates and glasses smashing came one after another in the entire banquet hall, and several people immediately covered their foreheads, uttering in pain. With this sound, he fell to the ground and passed out.

  The audience was silent for a few seconds, and then became a mess. When everyone did not realize what was going on, more and more people fell one by one, and some even started to twitch. Foaming at the mouth, his face turned blue and purple in a short while, and he fell to the ground before he could make a sound, life and death unknown.

  "Call the ambulance! Call 120 immediately! The food... the food is poisonous!"

  Someone yelled sharply, but before the sound was complete, they couldn't hold back and fell to the ground.

  Qu Cheng's pupils shrank violently, and his eyes instantly distorted hideously. He stretched out his hand to help a brother who was nearby. The man had fainted, with foam on the corner of his mouth, and even the main artery did not jump when he touched his neck!

  damn it!

  He yelled and threw all the food on the side table to the ground. Various foods and red wine mixed together, exuding a strong flavor, but at this time, it was inexplicably shocking.

  Qu Cheng held a spoon and immediately reached into his throat to induce vomiting, but the food had already entered his stomach. At this moment, he only vomited a few mouthfuls of sour water, his eyes went dark, his head buzzed, and his knees fell to the ground immediately.

  "Brother Cheng!"

  Everything happened too far, but it took only a few seconds. The hundreds of brothers in the Azure Dragon Gang have fainted for more than half, and the remaining lingering and panting people can't stand up at all. For a time, there is only Ah Si in the entire banquet hall. Standing alone, he looked at his brother who was lying down at his feet, and for a moment he was completely confused.

  His face was pale, he just froze for a few seconds and then reacted, his steps moved, and he was about to rush towards Qu Cheng when a black hole spear suddenly came in front of him.

     "Cheng...Brother Cheng?!"