seventeen

Final Chapter

A few months later

We walked hand in hand along the beach, he smiled at me admiring every step I took. Everything was back in order, Sooji went to jail, Juyeon disappeared. While Joshua apologized and we went back to being friends. 

"Y/n I love you," Xiaojun says looking out into the sunset. I hold his hand tighter "I love you too," he smiles like a big baby and scoops me up in his arms kissing my lips. We continue to walk along the shore. 

He pulls to a stop and looks at me, "Kim Y/N will you marry me?" he says kneeling down on one leg revealing a diamond ring. I was surprised, "Xiao," I show him my ring finger that had our wedding ring on it. 

He chuckles taking the ring off and tossing it into the ocean, "that was for the wedding that was forced on us," he says slipping on the new one. "This my love, is for the wedding that will make you the happiest bride in the world," he says. 

I smiled at him as he kissed my lips, "ok, I'll marry you," I say giggling and running away from him. He chases after me, "yah but my bride can't run from me!" he says picking me up in his arms again. 

*** 

"Yuna what do you think of this one?" I looked over at my best and only female friend. She had gone on a blind date with Johnny but it didn't end well. And that day we happened to bump into each other at Johnny's party. Since then we had spent so much time together. 

She examines the dress, "I like it but do you love it?" she says looking at me. "Y/N choose what the bride wants," Yuna says holding my arms as she drags me to the dress racks. We both spend time looking for dresses for the big day.

My eyes land on a beautiful white gown with pearls and lace, Yuna grabs it and hands it to me. "That's the same look my sister had when she got her dress," she says pushing me towards the dressing room. 

I step out of the dressing room and show her, it was a ball gown with lace and pearl all around the top part of the dress. Very different from the first one my mom had gotten me, "that's the one right?" Yuna walks over to me holding the matching veil putting it on my head.  

I smile nodding, "now we need to find you a dress as my maid of honor," she looks at me in shock. "We've only been friends for half a year are you sure?" she says. "Of course, making friends had always been hard for me, but it's like you crashed into my world when I most needed you," I say hugging her. 

She hugs me back, "Y/N I won't let you down!" she says as she pushes me back into the dressing room to change out of the dress.  

This wedding was going to be different, it was going to be full of love and everything was going to be my way from the dress to the decorations.  

A few more months later

Yuna and I sat in the dressing rooms getting our makeup done, "Yuna why do I feel so nervous this is my second time marrying him," I frantically say fanning myself. She stands up and starts doing my hair herself, "Y/N don't be nervous, like you said it's not your first time," she says encouraging me. 

There's a knock on the door followed by loud voices entering the room, "y/n ever since you got a female friend you don't spend time with us anymore," Jungwoo walks in complaining. "You look pretty, I can tell this wedding is much better already," Haechan says sitting down at the chair next to mine telling the hair stylist to do his hair.  

"It's bad enough that I have to see my ex all the time now," Johnny says followed by Yuna giving him a nasty glare. "I mean you don't have to be here," Yuna says getting slightly annoyed by him.  

Everyone was laughing and giggling until my mom walked in, "Boys why did you leave Xiaojun by himself," she says scolding them. "Well Mrs. Kim with all due respect we like the bride better," Ten says earning a slap on the head from her. 

"Get out all of you I need to talk to my daughter," she says kicking everyone out including Yuna. She cups my face, "My precious daughter you look so pretty," she says. "I'm sorry for everything," she says. I shake my head, "Don't be if it wasn't for you I would of never met him," she looks at me for a second then she smiles. 

"When are you going to tell him," she says touching my stomach. "Later when we share our first dance," I tell her. 

I walk out of the room and face my father and his father. Father takes my hand, "Y/N I wish you all the happiness in the world," Father in law says kissing my forehead. I nod as the door opens. 

Father walked me down the aisle, Xiaojun and I locked eyes. It felt as if it was only the two of us in the world. Pretty soon he was now the one holding my hand, "Wifey looks so pretty," he says kissing my head. 

I chuckle as we look at the person who was marrying us. 

*** 

The music was already basting through the venue and Yuna and I danced together. I felt myself be pulled away from her and embraced. Xiaojun kisses my neck, "wifey you look so beautiful I wish we could just sneak out," he says. I chuckle lightly punching him. 

This wedding was different, it felt as if we were truly married this time. Nothing was forced. The love we had was real. "Babe-" he snapped me out of my thoughts with a kiss. 

"Our dance is up," he says taking my hand leading me to the dance floor. We slowly danced together as if we were the only ones in the room. He held me close to him as if he was afraid to let go of me.  

This moment almost made me forget what I was going to tell him, "babe I got you a present," he sighs. "I thought we agreed not to give each other presents," he whispers to me as we continue with our dance. "I just wanted to tell you that you will be an amazing father," he stops to process it. 

After a second later he smiles kissing me passionately. 

It all started with an arranged marriage, but it was the best thing that had ever happened to me. 

-

-

-

-

-

thank you for reading ^^ hope you enjoyed it