𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

the gym's light shines over the orange head guy receiving throws from his senior as he bounces the ball back to the gray headed boy who was forcing himself not to be taken over by the petite short boy's seduction- an unintentional seduce, he mean.

this morning, hinata seemed not to be aware of his pheromones he was releasing. due to that, most students at his class or even the students of the school tend to distance theirselves to hinata and cover their nose.

to protect theirselves from eating the poor boy

instead of confronting the guy about it, they didn't do it because of the massive consequences it could bring. heat season is not yet soon and it was a mystery why they smell the delicacy of such a juicy scent, dipped in vanilla. it's not too strong nor too sweet to smell, it's the exact amount for anyone to be drowned.

sugawara, his senior called him out after the class to begin their receiving training in the space beside the gym.

"Heh?" a tall boy approached behind hinata proclaimed with his sarcastic sweet voice, "practicing receives to make the king proud? aren't you bold," tsukishima said, now using his mocking voice to annoy hinata's doing.

hinata slightly twitched a brow, returning to a pose which was to receive sugawara's throw.

"tsukki," yamaguchi lets out a small 'pfft' and supported his friend beside him, though it wasn't needed.

"eh? tsukishima?" hinata replied after he perfectly received sugawara's throw, "Kageyama's got nothing to do with this," he said calmly which was odd.

the smell emerges as soon as the short guy stands up to focus on the practice throws with sugawara, which triggered tsukishima and yamaguchi to smell and feel the sweet pheromones behind him, coming from hinata's back.

their reaction was same as any other person who started to know about this. their eyes widened by the sight of this, tsukishima and yamaguchi did want to speak the questions they needed to ask hinata about this.

"you, when-" as tsukishima was about ask him that when did he learned to show off his pheromones since hinata is a stupid and stubborn bozo who will most likely be asking anybody just to know how he can make his own pheromones, sugawara looked at him intently and signalled him to stop what he intended to ask.

he did know it right away but was confused at the certain time. after all, his weird and freak of a friend is making pheromones instead of stopping these to spread.

tsukishima squinted his eyes when he looked at hinata's fuming pheromones before walking out and slightly rubbed his nose.

"when and how did he know that?" yamaguchi mumbles to ask tsukishima.

it seemed like the scent was installed to their noses, they can't get rid of it even if they try to change it with their own scent.

"who knows," tsukishima replied and had a hunch of what's going on. he's also been feeling wary of his member below which twitched just as soon as he walked in the side after he smelled the sweet smell.

"he smelled like vanillas, with a mix of tangerines," yamaguchi commented while looking back at where hinata is.

tsukishima gripped his t-shirt's hem as his dick finally stood, erected when yamaguchi spoke about it. it's a need to hide this from his friend because of course, it's embarrassing.

"i know and it's stupidly intoxicating,"

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

hayo! it's ya raithor,
this is omegaverse, aight?
well, there are some
changes to be bothered but
i hope it's good lmao.

i revised some parts since i reread it and it was super cringey AAAA until now lmao