𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 31

cornered

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

with lips attached to each other, hands are tied on one another, and like the same warm bodies embraces altogether.

right now, it was the two of them inside an empty room of the school. this bicolored haired came out of nowhere only to dash in to smash his lips to this sweet tangerine, it was kenma and hinata.

dominating the omega as his hands were tied with his warm soft hands, who knew that this weak looking setter of nekoma can be kinky when it comes to a hot session.

but what caused these to happen?

earlier when hinata got out of the hospital, already took his suppressants and brought dozens of pills for his heat. he went back in school in order to sharpen his volleyball skills, although many are worried for his health.

he didn't mind it as his priority was the one and only, volleyball.

and when it was already night, hinata's room was faraway from those boys. it was to remain his calmness and not to trigger his heat, but this one certain guy whom always attached to him.

went inside the room and kissed the omega with his warm soft lips, forcing his tongue inside for moans to slip out of shoyo's mouth.

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎
goshdamn, sorry for
the late updates. imma
try my best for now on
to update fast. hNGH