𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 12

it was a tiring day for the both of them- hinata and kageyama, they've been acting like tom and jerry all day and just as ever, everyone notices this. naturally bringing chaos to piss over the two of them.

"you dumbass, why won't you speak to me," kageyama follows the oranged head behind then starts to run quickly as he can when hinata started running too.

hinata, on the other hand, had this anxiety feeling that kageyama knows what happened yesterday's incident. that look on his face, those angry eyes that seemed calm, and his milkbox thrashes filling in every garbage.

it's a sign that he's pissed infinity and beyond.

certainly, kageyama truly do recognized what they did.

but why bother to ask if he knew?

he was afraid, also scared of what he had seen. he needed lies to comfort his pain and push away the truth but he had enough, he had to confront yet this orange guy kept on avoiding.

hinata's avoidance was the answer yet kageyama still wasn't satisfied, he wants to know why he agreed, why he gave himself, why him, and that why it isn't him?

he did avoid him, if this little guy only begged for more. he would've said yes and ravish him in any place he wants, he would've done everything to pleasure him, he would've also done everything to control the pressure of his pheromones.

then he ended up doing it with that salty tall guy. is he pissed? yes. is he angry? of course. would he forgive his pair for doing that? yes, it is his fault for refusing his struggle.

"hey," he calls him again.

hinata had enough of running and is starting to feel the cramps in his knees, they both need to stop and put an end to their stupid tag.

hinata chuckles as he turned around seeing kageyama catching up his breath.

"are you tired already, kageyama?" hinata asks with his concerning but mocking voice.

"of course, i am." he answered and stands up then straightly walked up to hinata's pace, "it's hard," he breathes, making a bridge to see his eyes, "it's hard to keep losing the sight of you," he said softly as stares at the fluffy oranged hair. "but luckily you're the only one in school stands out with an orange hair," he nonchalantly speaks and sighs, then picks up his uniform's collar. "but why are you avoiding me, you dumbass!?" he shouts.

"to test out my flexibility after keeping up with an unbearable pain?"

the silence takes over but taken down by kageyama's voice.

"what? what do you mean by that?" he mumbles.

"i'm sure you know what i mean," hinata shrugs and takes his hands off his colar. "tsukishima," he says.

-

i had my chance to write so
HAHAHA thank you so much
for the votes, comments, and reads.
i appreciate y'all (っ'▽')っ