𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 #1

; 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖑- 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊; 𝖍𝖎𝖒, 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖕𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓'𝖙 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍

: omi x shoyo x tsumu
[long chapter ahead] this is not revised so there might be grammar errors or typos hihi.

_

the orange head gazes at his cup of tea, seeing his clear small reflection within it; he still tends to remember the days he shared with him- the dark curly locks he always see, his empty kind looking eyes, his smirk, the odd beauty he brings, his bulky yet daring body, his big rough hands occupying his and caressing his cheek.

he still remembers it but those good old days are all over, left and abandoned in peace.

"I don't get why you're head over heels for that commoner, he's a thief; he almost stole-"

"Kageyama, i told you it wasn't him. i know him, he won't do such vile act under me."

the dark blue haired kept his lips zipped and remained silent as he looked at the prince, his eyes tells he's indeed smitten for someone who goes below their position. the young and bright prince is inlove with someone- a charismatic thief who stole his heart.

"i apologize for my behaviour," the butler, kageyama muttered; closing his eyes to sip on his tea. "he was thrown away just as he was caught on stealing one of your treasures," he reported

"what did he looked like as he was stealing my things?" hinata asked, quite disturbed by the sweet-bitter taste of what he just ate.

"Miya Atsumu has all the reports, collected and kept in that incident, i suppose he couldn't pass it to you after the sudden ruckus." kageyama said politely.

"atsumu is? is he responsible for Kiyoomi's actions?" he asked, doubt of the wealthy noble politician.

"atsumu, himself; was the one who recommended to take him in the palace in order to obey your words and take care of you while i was away,"

the orange head was occupied by silence, he kept on thinking about the man he fell for. he knew, he shouldn't love him as he was also a man yet he kept on loving him despite of many risks he had; he's a prince, he must keep the royal blood pass on to generations- if not, it might've make a history about the royals fancying another man.

"have me scheduled to meet Miya Atsumu," the lil guy sips his tea, "i want him to track Sakusa,"

"i understand, shoyo sama." kageyama answered just as he also stands up, finishing his tea with the prince.