𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 14

no one owns him

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎

they seem to be doing fine,” noya says, just munching a cracker gave by asahi.

“i've come to this extent that i'll be guarding hinata now and leave Kiyoko san in yachi's hands.” tanaka says tearing up as he take off his clothes and shouts a long ‘aaaAaa’ (jk)

“i'm with you though that said, i'd be also guarding kiyoko in the shadows.” noya stated.

“they reconciled to one another now?” suga asks sipping a juice.

“what a tea,” enoshita muttered, completely tired as he looked at the two boys setting and spiking to each other's efforts.

their practice came to an end, it was peaceful yet the noise between the two makes the mood bright and light. tsukishima, on the other hand, didn't care about them anymore as he'll only take focus on the omega and satisfy if he ever wants his need.

you're dumb, kageyama.”

“says by the one who's dumber,”

bickering and arguing, it's as if like they didn't chase around this morning till afternoon and all of their revelations and comforts. as if like none of those happened, they were pretty okay nonetheless.

“i'll get going now,” says daichi as both the third years followed his back and went home.

all was left are the second years and first year, though it's not so awkward as we think since hinata, tanaka, and noya are talking in front while behind their back, there is chaos.

“smitten and whipped, aren't we?” tsukishima firstly broke the ice as he stares at the orange head behind.

“we?”

“who wouldn't fall for that shrimp?”

the blue haired boy fell silent, his eyes were in complete shock just as his body that became stiff as rock. he didn't know why but he just build the urge to punch the blond hair, kick him numerous times, and spike his head with a volleyball.

“i know you're mad and so do i,” tsukishima says, noticing him to burst out.

“he's mine, damn you.”

i don't see that, he's free and besides i don't think, he thinks that of you. limit your desires, no one will own hinata.”

-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴-̴ ֎
hello, this chapter might be
full of grammar mistakes
or typographical errors.

you can cringe :"D

and sorry for the late update,
didn't have the urge to type
yesterday because i was
tired.

anyways, thanks again for
reading, the votes and
the comments! i appreciate
y'all (っ´▽')っ♡

: imma say this in advance,
slow updates are coming (°^°٥)
i'll be so busy with my studies
and ugh ╥﹏╥